[RACE] GRAND PRIX LEGENDS - rcb929 and Honda Racing are Champions!! See you next season!!Open 

• Thread starter GTracer98
  • 1,337 comments

Which day and time works for you?

• Friday 8 PM (GMT+2)

Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Saturday 4 PM (GMT+2)

Votes: 18 45.0%
  • Saturday 8 PM GMT+2

Votes: 10 25.0%
  • Sunday 4 PM GMT+2

Votes: 6 15.0%

• Total voters
This is coming out of nowhere and I'm very sorry if the information that I'm looking for is available somewhere in the thread... I know it's a bit last minute but is there a chance in a the world for me to participate?

I rarely come across "ABS prohibited" leagues or events ( which is a shame because in my humble opinion ABS 1 works more like a magic air brake than a brake system ) and would absolutely LOVE to race along.
Your too late I'm afraid. Q has already started and you aren't signed up.

GH-GTP-S2-1.jpg

Well, that was a lonely one for me; couldn't really enjoy it since I wasn't having much fun in the car and there was nobody to race against.

Qualifying:
  • I knew right away I would be off the pace, and ended up about 4 seconds off the leaders.
    Qualified in 4th after a disconnect kicked me out of the lobby.

Race:
  • Nothing of note happened I'm afraid. Started 4th and had a clean first few corners before the Top 3 went off into the distance.
    I pulled away from @Downhill Dino and was essentially on my own for the rest of the race.
    Tried to stay out of the way of the leaders as they came round to lap me and took it easy to finish P4.

While the result looks good on paper it wasn't an enjoyable race on my end, but then again that's to be expected when the grid size was so small.
I won't be around for any non-championship races and would need to think long and hard about joining the next Season, hopefully there'll be a big grid for those at least.

Many thanks to the organisers for letting me take part; the lobby ran pretty smoothly. Shame about the attendance though.

Update: Season and race result now added to my driver profile page.

Last edited:
@rcb929 is champion!! :bowdown::cheers:

The final results:

Driver Standings ( Updated after British GP )

1. @rcb929 118.5 pts
2. @hsv 103 pts
3. @GTracer98 88 pts
4. @FordMKIVJ5 70.5 pts
5. @Downhill Dino 57 pts
6. @PatrisS136 47.5 pts
7. @Panoz 32 pts
8. @Ninners 30 pts
9. @Brutaka 22 pts
10. @1996mikey2412 14.5 pts
11. @SmileyWRX 11pts
11. @Ettick 11 pts
11. @RyanRacer 11 pts
11. @PJTierney 11 pts
15. @Mike458 9 pts
15. @MrUnknown 9 pts
15. @Furinkazen 9 pts
18. @The Stig Farmer 7 pts

Team standings

1. Honda Racing: 205.5 pts
2. Brabham Racing Organisation: 150.5 pts
3. Scuderia Ferrari: 102.5 pts
4. Porsche System Engineering: 70.5 pts
5. Bruce McLaren Motor Racing: 41 pts
6. Anglo American Racers: 33 pts
7. Team Lotus: 20 pts
8. Matra Sports: 18 pts

Privateers Teams Cup

1. Goteki House 11 pts

2. FAS-Ford Cosworth DFV 9 pts

I want to say, the most important thing here, @GTracer98 deserves a huge round of applause from everyone. Ciro, you persevered, you never gave up, even when it looked as though it would never come together.

Let's all hope for a fantastic season 2.

Looks like a bunch of picture's mashed together. Personally I don't like it.
You mean the pictures of logos, right? If you don't like it, then I can improve it, if you want. This picture is inspired on Furikazen's TOCA 13's cover.

Back