[RACE] GRAND PRIX LEGENDS - rcb929 and Honda Racing are Champions!! See you next season!!Open 

• Thread starter GTracer98
  • 1,337 comments

Which day and time works for you?

• Friday 8 PM (GMT+2)

Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Saturday 4 PM (GMT+2)

Votes: 18 45.0%
  • Saturday 8 PM GMT+2

Votes: 10 25.0%
  • Sunday 4 PM GMT+2

Votes: 6 15.0%

• Total voters
Due to the US GP being cancelled, the drivers championship has been won by @rcb929 while in Constructors, Honda has taken the championship. There is still 1 more round left to fight for victory. I hope all of you can attend and I look forward to seeing you on track. :cheers:

Sorry I keep waiting so long to confirm, like to make sure I can do it.

So yes, I can confirm I'll be racing. I'd edit the list but it's such a pain and takes awhile on mobile. (I feel like I said this before)

Can somebody explain the Parade Lap procedure for me?

The way I read the OP, after the pre-race break, we leave the pitlane and drive a formation lap, parking up in our designated grid slots.

I'm guessing the Host then posts a message in the chatbox saying that (for example) "Race start at 3:15.000", and when the race timer hits that we go?

Can somebody explain the Parade Lap procedure for me?

The way I read the OP, after the pre-race break, we leave the pitlane and drive a formation lap, parking up in our designated grid slots.

I'm guessing the Host then posts a message in the chatbox saying that (for example) "Race start at 3:15.000", and when the race timer hits that we go?
Exactly.

So basically, if we had gone ahead last week, there would still be a good chance of me winning the championship? :lol:

Just my luck.

This is coming out of nowhere and I'm very sorry if the information that I'm looking for is available somewhere in the thread... I know it's a bit last minute but is there a chance in a the world for me to participate?

I rarely come across "ABS prohibited" leagues or events ( which is a shame because in my humble opinion ABS 1 works more like a magic air brake than a brake system ) and would absolutely LOVE to race along.

Back