[RACE] International Touring Car Championship - #5 - Close this vthreadOpen 

• Thread starter ITCC_Andrew
  • 2,843 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried a public lobby in Tsubuka, and I tried convincing everyone to run the chicane... :ouch:

Big mistake...

Ugh... I kinda need to make the announcements early, since certain people can't keep things quiet until the announcement dates.

ITCC 5 announcement #1:

Alfa Romeo has signed on as a manufacturer in ITCC 5. The car they're offering is the Alfa Romeo GT 3.2 V6 24V. The car is an excellent car to drive, and closely matches what ToS deems appropriate for ITCC 5. The speed and handling are on par with the other cars - including the ones we haven't announced yet.

Another thing to notice, is that ITCC 5 will have success ballast. The announcement is coming since ToS has supported the idea, and this is merely confirmation of what you can already find in the first/original post of this thread. The system is under development, but the maximum will be 50 kg., meaning that all cars must weigh no less that 1050 kg. before ballast.

The final thing to mention is that the ToS will be announcing weekly reveals of new cars. Stay tuned, we have lots of cars planned for testing, and we're just getting started.

Nice language, friend.

Hey now, I'm being nice. :) You already know that Furi and I are kinda getting along once more. Kinda. Not sure what's up with the "idiot" comment, but I'll overlook it.

Grow some sarcasm Andrew :lol: - And that Alfa's handy, that's why i've got in my gig this season as well.

Nice language, friend.

Hey now, I'm being nice. :) You already know that Furi and I are kinda getting along once more. Kinda. Not sure what's up with the "idiot" comment, but I'll overlook it.

Idiot is a term of endearment silly :P
Yeah Andrew, back in AH attempt one, when I said "your an idiot" I meant "you are awesome" :D

Grow some sarcasm Andrew :lol: - And that Alfa's handy, that's why i've got in my gig this season as well.

You first. Surprised you didn't realize I was being sarcastic. ;) I drove the Alfa myself - one of the first cars I tested - and instantly knew "this car has to be in 5." Fun car, probably my favourite so far... But there are 10 more...

Idiot is a term of endearment silly :P

Oh yes. Idiot.

Yeah Andrew, back in AH attempt one, when I said "your an idiot" I meant "you are awesome" :D

Why do I doubt that...? :lol:

You don't have one main person

Jammy! Oh.

I typically change my rival on the fly, to whomever is nearest to me. I set goals in real time (I want to pass buck, because she's in second and I'm 8 tenths behind... ;) )

It just happens to be buck most often... Because I'd say we're on a relatively close pace with each other.

I want to be in front of the field at the end of the race

And that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back