[RACE] International Touring Car Championship - #5 - Close this vthreadOpen 

  • Thread starter Thread starter ITCC_Andrew
  • 2,843 comments
  • 118,922 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just opened one

ID: 1472-6118-8365-2935-2121
 
^ :irked:
Will renault team bosses be watching my performance at nurburgring gp, bit worried as i've had a few glasses of wine :nervous: ...not the best preperation when looking for a drive, the wine is french so that might help sway things.
 
Sorry guys and gals. Irl NASCAR is a priority in USA :p
 
Sorry for not finishing the race guys, Need to setup the car, will be ready for the next one. The season promises to be really exciting and u guys are really aggressive :D
 
Ettick, how come you're so fast?? :eek::odd::lol:
 
I suppose there's no way to start earlier without creating problems for the Aussies? Because racing at 1AM is certainly not nice... :boggled: I mean, I lose all concentration and all positions. :(
 
I suppose there's no way to start earlier without creating problems for the Aussies? Because racing at 1AM is certainly not nice... :boggled: I mean, I lose all concentration and all positions. :(
Chopped! That was an excellent battle, regardless of how much timezones suck.

But, indeed, those Southern hemisphere guys cause scheduling mayhem. I will think of something.
 
Chopped! That was an excellent battle, regardless of how much timezones suck.

But, indeed, those Southern

The battle was fun, at least while I was awake. :sly:

Maybe I should sleep more...
 
I suppose there's no way to start earlier without creating problems for the Aussies? Because racing at 1AM is certainly not nice... :boggled: I mean, I lose all concentration and all positions. :(

I agree, we either need to:

a) Start earlier
b) only do 3 races
c) make all the races a little shorter in length

Gotta prioritise for the majority
 
I'll look over replays sometime soon. Specs seem a little better. No idea how spurgy and gkm were that fast. I'll have to give the bimmer a go and see what I can get
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back