[RACE] International Touring Car Championship - #5 - Close this vthreadOpen 

  • Thread starter Thread starter ITCC_Andrew
  • 2,843 comments
  • 118,940 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Race 1 Results:

Spurgy - 25
Sig - 18
Sakery - 15
roflwaffle - 12
Ciro - 10
cnd01 - 8
MrM - 6
buck - 4
ettick - 2
CAM - 1

No fault found for accident involving Sig, gokartman, buck, cnd and mamaghi. Gokartman lost control at the apex of the corner, and found himself spinning across traffic with 9 cars following soon after. Chain reaction was inevitable. Thank you for remaining calm and not accusing anyone. Thank you for the sportsmanship.


Race 2 Results:

Ettick - 25
buck - 18
Spurgy - 15
Ciro - 12
Sakery - 10
CAM - 8
BW - 6
roflwaffle - 4
Jacob - 2
MrM - 1

No fault found for accidents involving... everyone... at the start. Sig's car was immobilized by the "DNS glitch." Everyone had to take evasive action to avoid hitting Sig's car. This made the start rather clustered.


Race 3 Results:

Ettick - 25
Ciro - 18
Sig - 15
MrM - 12
BW - 10
CAM - 8
cnd - 6
buck - 4
Jacob - 2
Spurgy - 1


Race 4 Results:

Spurgy - 25
cnd - 18
BW - 15
MrM - 12
Ettick - 10
Sig - 8
Jacob - 6
CAM - 4
Ciro - 2


Totals:

Spurgy - 66
Ettick - 62
Ciro - 42
Sig - 41
cnd01 - 32
MrM - 31
BW - 31
buck - 26
Sakery - 25
CAM - 21
roflwaffle - 16
Jacob - 10

Run-offs Final Total:

1. Ciro - 156
2. Spurgy - 134
3. Sig - 130
4. MrM - 128
5. dano - 114
6. Ettick - 97
7. nas - 83
8. cnd - 81

9. BW - 57
10. CAM - 46
11. Lancer - 33
12. buck - 30
13. Sakery - 25
14. Jacob - 10


@GTracer98 finally won an ITCC Championship! :D
Daaayyyuuuuuuum that was too close for comfort on keeping my ride!
 
Yes nas you done well but renault dont want you i'm afraid, feel free to buy a mini.
 
Yes nas you done well but renault dont want you i'm afraid, feel free to buy a mini.
My pass mark was 8th Hun.
 
My pass mark was 8th Hun.

She's no barbarian, she is the jester.

Anyways, ToS is lightly conversing a qualifying system... Can people please post their schedule on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays?

I'm considering having three pure-race qualifying sessions... One of which each driver should attend, unless otherwise noted.

The times from all the sessions will be combined, and the grid arranged for Race 1 to reduce the total time of the race weekend.


Opinions?
 
She's no barbarian, she is the jester.

Anyways, ToS is lightly conversing a qualifying system... Can people please post their schedule on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays?

I'm considering having three pure-race qualifying sessions... One of which each driver should attend, unless otherwise noted.

The times from all the sessions will be combined, and the grid arranged for Race 1 to reduce the total time of the race weekend.


Opinions?
I just say give us a 5 min group qualification before race 1 and we do reverse grid for races 2-4.
 
I just say give us a 5 min group qualification before race 1 and we do reverse grid for races 2-4.

Maybe. That is more laps this season than last... Like 10 at Autumn Ring Mini...
 
She's no barbarian, she is the jester.

Anyways, ToS is lightly conversing a qualifying system... Can people please post their schedule on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays?

I'm considering having three pure-race qualifying sessions... One of which each driver should attend, unless otherwise noted.

The times from all the sessions will be combined, and the grid arranged for Race 1 to reduce the total time of the race weekend.


Opinions?

Very very much against this. I want ITCC to just be a Saturday thing, so then I can focus on the rest of my life the other 6 days. The idea Nas suggested is good, just one qualy session that lasts 10-15mins.

OR you could just have the first race grid be the order(or reverse order!) of the current championship standings or from the final race of the last round, so effectively every single race is a reverse grid one (round 1 just being a random order grid maybe).

Edit: and if the duration is still too long maybe reduce all the race distances by 10%?
 
Whatever does happen, I enjoy qualifying. It will remain. However, I do want to minimize is impact on scheduling. A 10 minute qualifying session during this season would mean 15 laps... :lol: long enough
 
I see 10 min too long.

5 min can't go wrong. Especially if someone DCs you don't need to do 23min of qually.
 
7 minutes maybe..

But if you D/C during qualifying, back of the grid... But we will get you in.
 
But you cannot join mid quallifying (which is stupid)
 
So is there any racing now over the coming weekends until the season starts?
 
So is there any racing now over the coming weekends until the season starts?
I realized that ToCA has an off-week, so there might be one then, but otherwise not.

The only thing is that 13 days from now is when the factory drivers will be announced, following two weeks of discussions.
 
Like I've suggested, do qualifying in free run.

That. It works very well, especially when someone dc's, we don't need to restart the quali.

I vote for this idea. 👍
 
Anyone else would like to voice their input? Unless someone does, I too am leaning towards that system.
 
I'd like this to be Saturday only as well.

I think running the qualifier in free run would be a good idea though.
 
The thing is though, like in Iracing, many people will end up not qualifying
 
We should defiantly keep this to Saturday as people may be busy during the week so they can't qualify
 
Only Saturday is also my preference.
In addition I 👍 the free Run Quali it is just easier to handle and if someone D/C´s we won´t loose time (just a few min for him to return plus a lap).
 
I could do fri and sat.
 
Update: ToS are about to begin final discussions of who should have the factory seats with each factory team.

Surprises are not expected, but could be possible.
 
I have a lobby up testing out Brands Hatch Indy in case anyone wants to join.

Not open anymore though.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back