[RACE] International Touring Car Championship - #5 - Close this vthreadOpen 

  • Thread starter Thread starter ITCC_Andrew
  • 2,843 comments
  • 118,925 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
👍 although it is only like 8 weeks away, I am certain that the Brands Hatch race will be fun.
 
This thread back from the dead to announce that there are only 9 days (really) to grab a factory spot.

If you want a factory spot, well, now is the time to grab it.
 
bags da alfa
No.

May 17th. I promised everyone would have equal opportunity for the slots and I meant it.
You will probably make Alfa, but it's too soon to officially announce.

@Siggers will tell you that I meant it when I said it.
 
Was I the only one aiming for the Citroën?
 
Yeah, but no.

Don't forget that I drive it too
 
Last edited:
I guess I'm the front runner for Ford...
 
Will you schedule a test session (time trial or race ...) to decide who will be factory driver ?
 
I'm looking at the Peugeot....
 
A few piccies from Saturday...

Nürburgring GP_D_1.jpg

Nürburgring GP_D_2.jpg

Nürburgring GP_D_3.jpg

Nürburgring GP_D.jpg

Nürburgring GP_D_4.jpg
 
Ahhhh, so test the Peugeot for the Manufacturer test, but leave talks open with Mazda.
 
Yup, exactly 👍

When can I get a manufactures test set up?
 
Any time. I might make one on Saturday before your ToCA shenanigans.
 
Oh that Mini pic is awesome 👍

At this moment me thinks Mini will only have One driver -_-
 
Oh that Mini pic is awesome 👍

At this moment me thinks Mini will only have One driver -_-
Well, I only think one person can drive a car at a time...

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back