[RACE] International Touring Car Championship - #5 - Close this vthreadOpen 

  • Thread starter Thread starter ITCC_Andrew
  • 2,843 comments
  • 119,032 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want the Purple Ferrari with yellow rims followed by a back up of an orange Bugatti with pink rims
 
Any mention of mid-engined will be ignored. Any mention of pink or purple will be ignored unless somehow done tastefully...

K thanks
 
No, not necessarily. Another driver had expressed interest.
I am still keen on the BMW drive, but if it is out of my hands, I wouldn't mind the mini.

I will attach a picture when I get home from work.
 
Last edited:
Everyone else?

First choice and second choice:

Citroën (first) and Peugeot (second)
 
Mitsubishi (First) and MINI (Second).
 
1.Citroën
2. Honda

Color: That sort of purple black metalic thing from the seasonals and gold rims because idk
 
1.Honda
2.Ford
Colour:that green that I was running in the runoffs with and red rims
 
I'll drive Mazda (I was testing Mini and C4).
Body: blue
Rims: white
 
First Choice: Mini
Second Choice: Honda

Colours will be announced later have to think of a nice combo.
 
Alfa, will get back to you on colours
 
I don't know.... :( I'm still crushed for my teammy, :( :( :(
 
Choice 1: Peugeot
Choice 2: Mini

Colors: TBD
 
I don't even know what you're laughing at, but I'll join you for stress relief before exams. :) :lol:
 
@Turbo_snail
@Ettick
@nascarfan1400
@Siggers
@LancerEvo7
@cnd01
@Dano20
@GTracer98
@jammy21
@Roflwaffle
@Ninners
@Zuel
@Furinkazen
@Spurgy 777
@JacobRPP
@KingSakery


Could everyone please confirm the car you would like to drive and a back up (factory) car please? Also, please include photos of your cars of choice in the colour of choice, with the rims of choice.

Otherwise, it may be necessary for me to, urm, guess... At which rims and colour you want.

Sorry, I do not want to be rude or anything, but I see that I am not that welcome here, so thank you for everything and arrivederci 👍.
 
Sorry, I do not want to be rude or anything, but I see that I am not that welcome here, so thank you for everything and arrivederci 👍.

Wait, why??
 
First choice: Peugeot
Second choice: Mazda
Colour:
Nürburgring GP_D.jpg
 
Sorry, I do not want to be rude or anything, but I see that I am not that welcome here, so thank you for everything and arrivederci 👍.
You only drove the one car. Your choice is pretty clear.

By all means, feel free to post a first and second choice if they differ from the BMW, but I am operating under the assumption you wish to drive the BMW.
 
You only drove the one car. Your choice is pretty clear.

By all means, feel free to post a first and second choice if they differ from the BMW, but I am operating under the assumption you wish to drive the BMW.
Ok, sorry Mel, i did not understand it like that, I'm still in so ;)

Sorry again
 
First choice: Renault Clio - matte dark blue, black wheels

Second choice: Honda Civic - Ferrari red, white wheels
 
Ok, sorry Mel, i did not understand it like that, I'm still in so ;)

Sorry again
I'm sure you're not the only one whose name isn't on the list. It also isn't in the registered drivers list. That is my fault.
 
I will take the mini definately maybe and i will paint it the same colour as my former teamate....... green :sick: I love my ex teamy & i hope he dont forget about me :(
 
So, in reviewing the OP and comparing it with my own real life motorsports schedules, I should be able to attend every race for both, except the provincial day of autocross.
So, that's good news.

The full season points will be reworked to have 200 points per race weekend... Not giving any more clues than that.
 
I will open a room to test the BMW tonight at 00:00GMT. I'll post the room ID, anyone interested feel free to join
 
1472 6399 8880 6896 0317
 
Last edited:
I will take the mini definately maybe and i will paint it the same colour as my former teamate....... green :sick: I love my ex teamy & i hope he dont forget about me :(

Mind if we build a Team ??
You can choose the scheme and Name of it ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back