[RACE] International Touring Car Championship - #5 - Close this vthreadOpen 

  • Thread starter Thread starter ITCC_Andrew
  • 2,843 comments
  • 119,024 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
@cnd01, and @Spurgy 777 not receiving a penalty for spinning @ITCC_Andrew.


@buck1 and @Ettick, lap 9 of Race 2 can't happen again... Especially @Ettick, no forcing... You are both under the eyes of the stewards; if anything really nasty happens in Madrid, there will be penalties.

@jammy21, thank you for your clean driving...
 
Last edited:
Dont worry about that incident with @Ettick i can take care of myself, If he pulls a move like that on me again he wont score a single point, pinky promise.
 
Sorry about my driving last week. I was using hood view because I could see the 1st corner a lot better but didn't think about how I didn't have a rear view mirror, so I couldn't see behind me at all. I'll be using normal view from now on.
 
Well it was your fault :p
In this case, I draw the short stick of a three car tangle. How it's my fault that I was in the lead when there were three cars in one small corner is beyond me.


But, I'll admit, it isn't anyone else's fault, either. Just know, @cnd01, I might also go three wide with you in a silly spot, since that's the respect you have...
 
In this case, I draw the short stick of a three car tangle. How it's my fault that I was in the lead when there were three cars in one small corner is beyond me.


But, I'll admit, it isn't anyone else's fault, either. Just know, @cnd01, I might also go three wide with you in a silly spot, since that's the respect you have...
I doubt there's much 3 wide happening anytime soon :p
 
I might get online later this afternoon or tonight to practice and try to get my Eclipse up to speed. I could sure use a teammate to help me out in getting more speed out of the car.
 
So tonights track is Madrid full reverse right?
 
No sig :boggled: we are at spa.
 
:guilty: its madrid reverse . Have you done any laps ?? if so whats your best time ? x
 
I did but from the last 2 seasons Andrew has become famous for keeping his OPs outdated.

@buck1 join my room and find out ;)

:lol:

i will join in abit
 
No race today?
 
Do I understand that there's no race tonight? I just came home and was going to race...
 
MrM is missing....Does Canada have some kind of time zone change?
 
Do I understand that there's no race tonight? I just came home and was going to race...
I thought there was a race scheduled, TBH.
 
mel.jpg


It is scheduled on the OP
 
Sit down...


I have world's most easily persuaded boss; "oh, you want us to do four tires at closing time? Okay, I'll have the apprentice do it."
Quick message on forums wouldn't go amiss from your mobile. Heck, I nearly thought about racing tonight.
 
Quick message on forums wouldn't go amiss from your mobile. Heck, I nearly thought about racing tonight.
Make like Nike and Just Do It. :) ;) :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back