[RACE] International Touring Car Championship - #5 - Close this vthreadOpen 

  • Thread starter Thread starter ITCC_Andrew
  • 2,843 comments
  • 119,025 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Room finally opened.
 
Room finally opened.
I would've messaged someone on forums, but I was at work; strict ban on messaging...

Also, I already used my monthly data
 
After restarting 2 times I finally see the room and once I join it I crash...
 
:(
 
Going to restart again, sorry for making you guys wait. (if you're waiting)
 
Here we're.
 
Cleared my cache for the first time ever and still not connecting
 
Do you have NAT type 1 or 2?
 
Race 3 replay... Although it was a bloodbath for me, will inevitably be hilarious.

:lol: sorry Spurgy, CAM... I had room for a few seconds, but not a battle... I tried to brake, to fall back in line; it only made things worse.
 
I think my Ravenwest hormone has been activated... :sly:
 
I messed up bad while practicing and during R1 because I was running ballast from finishing 3rd last week.
 
Was that 2 weeks now?
 
So, I would like to take this time to apologize again for being late... Sorry again.



Also... Fun racing today... Surprisingly closely contested.
 
So, I would like to take this time to apologize again for being late... Sorry again.



Also... Fun racing today... Surprisingly closely contested.

What were you doing ?? dont tell me fixing that old knackered estate of yours.

Next week i swear i will win a race, I'm not joking i honestly think i'm better than you'all.
 
Well congrats to ciro he finally got his mojo back :bowdown: 2 wins :bowdown: i thought he was only good at taking photos TBH

Thank you, lol! :lol:
 
Sig incident;



Cami-Mel sandwich;


And for a bit of fun, me overtaking Mel :p

 
Btw, having looked:

Sig vs Spurgy is racing incident imo. No one wanted to quit and rack narrows bad.

Andrew start of race - no right whatsoever to that corner, he should be penalised for taking two cars out.
 
Btw, having looked:

Sig vs Spurgy is racing incident imo. No one wanted to quit and rack narrows bad.

Andrew start of race - no right whatsoever to that corner, he should be penalised for taking two cars out.

Mel gave himself a stop-go penalty during the race, I just posted it because it was funny. :p
 
Mel gave himself a stop-go penalty during the race, I just posted it because it was funny. :p
That in rules?
 
Sig v spurgy i would say spurgy squeezed him causing sig to hit barrier.

Andrew like furi said NO RIGHT going in there , 10 place grid penalty next round .

:p
 
That in rules?

No idea, I don't pay that much attention, and I didn't think there were any rules in OP anyway :lol:

Oh and buck, Sig didn't hit the barrier, he hit the kerb and lost control, plus I didn't technically make him go over there, I just followed him over there.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back