[RACE] International Touring Car Championship - #5 - Close this vthreadOpen 

  • Thread starter Thread starter ITCC_Andrew
  • 2,843 comments
  • 119,016 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sig v spurgy i would say spurgy squeezed him causing sig to hit barrier.

Andrew like furi said NO RIGHT going in there , 10 place grid penalty next round .

:p

It's a chute. Going side by side is near impossible. Guessing both drivers (@Siggers is a clean driver in my experience) just thought the other would back out.
 
I can honestly say @Sigger @jammy21 @Gedi69 are the cleanest racers i've had the pleasure to race with. :gtpflag:
I might stick that in my signature if u had tagged me properly >.<

Regarding the video, my car just oversteered into Spurgy on the kerb then he rebounded off the wall and knocked me into the other wall, just a racing incident I think.
 
I might stick that in my signature if u had tagged me properly >.<

Regarding the video, my car just oversteered into Spurgy on the kerb then he rebounded off the wall and knocked me into the other wall, just a racing incident I think.[/quote

I know what your saying lol, it's the turn 1 incident i was concerned about, but like an idiot i didnt save the replay, hope mel did .
 
@buck1 I saved all 3 replays, I can send them to you/upload incidents if you want?
 
@Furinkazen I had every right to try that pass; I tried to back out of it, the car didn't slow fat enough.

I don't think Ben or Cam are specifically bothered, and neither am I. Stop sticking your nose in the fan, looking for the feces...


---------------------------------------

@Siggers , @Spurgy 777 , I noticed that you get airborne (all four off the ground) going into where you crashed; I think you both kinda simultaneously were supposed to back down and neither did.
 
Sorry I was at Hooters, golf, beach, and other fun stuff today, so I missed. Sounds like a lot of poo flinging as per street course norms in itcc
 
Not really. Spurgy captured all crashes. @cnd01


So, I'd like to reiterate what I said on ITC-B thread; I'm leaning the province and going to Québec; have a nice week.
 
Not really. Spurgy captured all crashes. @cnd01


So, I'd like to reiterate what I said on ITC-B thread; I'm leaning the province and going to Québec; have a nice week.

Have fun there! ;)
 
@Furinkazen I had every right to try that pass; I tried to back out of it, the car didn't slow fat enough.

I don't think Ben or Cam are specifically bothered, and neither am I. Stop sticking your nose in the fan, looking for the feces...


---------------------------------------

@Siggers , @Spurgy 777 , I noticed that you get airborne (all four off the ground) going into where you crashed; I think you both kinda simultaneously were supposed to back down and neither did.

That be one bloody smelly nose and an odd combination.
 
I had a go at trying to improve my car's setup before the races with a little inquiry as to how @Ettick would set his car up for Madrid. 4th in Race 2 is all right, though I wonder if I would have gotten close were it not for 2 drivers DNF-ing with disconnections.
Cami-Mel sandwich;
Did a quick look to the left and the right of me as we were approaching the roundabout and saw we were 4-wide at that point and braced myself for what may come from trying to go through the turn.:sick: Next thing I knew, I was nose first into the outside wall after getting bumped in the left-rear fender. At that point, my competitive phase of the race was over .:indiff:
 
I was thinking I would have been all the way ahead of you by T2; it would've put me ahead of Spurgy; I would've salvaged more points against him - his presence unnerves me with his talent and obvious ability to win.

Trying too hard to keep in front of him, maybe.


Nonetheless, I saw Spurgy hit you first...
 
Cami came across the front of me, and I couldn't move because you were there, hence the Mel-Cami sandwich :p
All told, I think we only all collectively screwed ourselves.

CAM's getting better, and part of that is getting mixed into the fray a bit; I'm sure he understands that four wide was not a perfect idea, but from my perspective, I had no idea Sig was on the outside of CAM.

I saw you held up on the exit of T1, wanted to pass only you... Because points and because you're Spurgy.
 
I'm sure he understands that four wide was not a perfect idea
CAMi wasn't the one who made it four wide.
I saw you held up on the exit of T1, wanted to pass only you... Because points and because you're Spurgy.
I'm sure he wouldn't have been able to get back around you before the end of the race.
 
Be fun when I get time to thrash my Bimmer around.
 
CAMi wasn't the one who made it four wide.

I'm sure he wouldn't have been able to get back around you before the end of the race.
He can try.

Also, re-read my post. I'm sure he understands that I regret my attempt to pass, but I'm sure he understands that it's part of racing. From every view I use in game, I couldn't see CAM or Sig, I thought I was only alongside Spurgy.


So, I pulled into the pits and served a penalty (because time penalty would be less damaging than points)
 
So you make up the rules as you go along now?
No, not at all; if anyone is willing to cede that they indeed caused the crash, then they can also choose to serve a time penalty according to what they deem fair.


If someone admits guilt by taking that penalty and apologizes after the race, there's no need for further action, really. The penalty is done, the "victims" have received the apology, and the race director gets a rare moment of peace after what is inevitably a situation lovely to cause poor conduct.


So, yes, I don't mind if people admit their mistake (as I did) and then work as a friendly community
 
Where is "you can give yourself a drive through penalty" mentioned in the OP rules?
Personally I think you only did it because you were stone dead last and would have finished in that position anyway. Nobody in their right mind is going to intentionally drive through the pits if they are in high placed positions.

Also can you please drive the Clio and see if you can match your C4 lap times? Maybe its just my bad driving but it feels slow on the straights and everyone just slowly cruised away from me unless they lost time fighting another car in front. The car specs haven't been changed since the 1.09 update, my power limiter spec is still "x.xx?" and I am unclear about if I can change things like ballast position and stuff.

So overall to me this is still on the same level as ITCC4, only with even lower attendance numbers.
@nascarfan1400 Where is my pony obsessed team mate?
 
I didn't ban it, either; it's one of those things.
I was not last before my penalty, either; @CAMikaze was.


Regarding the Clio, no I seriously can't; Québec trip
 
Why is my team banner not in the OP!? :mad: *Storms off in a rage*
 
Why is my team banner not in the OP!? :mad: *Storms off in a rage*
Because I've been very busy and indeed still am.


I'm about to go on a 1200 km. Voyage.... In about 10 minutes
 
OK. Is there anyway of seeing the current points so far?
 
OK. Is there anyway of seeing the current points so far?
Calculating them yourself according to OP, with round 1's total being 3 races (we are switching back to three races due to overwhelming support.) With the lowest score in Round 1 being dropped...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back