[RACE] International Touring Car Championship - #5 - Close this vthreadOpen 

• Thread starter ITCC_Andrew
  • 2,843 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pm andrew for car specs but note they are not finalised yet. But dont feel bad if you dont make the grade, remember this touring car series (ITCC©) is not some halve baked amatuer, incompetent, inexperienced, dirty dealing, unprincipled, mercenary, dishonarable flim flam that other touring car series you see here on GTP (i'm not thinking of Toca or BTCC) , i'm just letting you know ok 👍

I would like to be contacted by Peugeot.
Tell 'em I have experience with driving the RCZ in ToCA10 ;)

I would like to be contacted by Ford.
Tell them that I've participated on previous season on Ascari and finished 2nd place overall behind Caine! :D

OK. Anyways, thanks for your advice 👍

I'm worried about the license. Because I don't know what license that I've to take to enter an factory team.
No problem, and I wasn't trashing your driving, just clarifying that you didn't actually finish there due to connection issues. 👍

I'm a little confused aswell, lol

You will need to obtain a super licence at silverstone too see if you qualify for a seat in ITCC5©, you will have to do it with no clothes on, as we only want drivers who hang there ba**s out in ITCC©5 ;)
I love being your teammate. :D :lol:

Buck Jokes... A lot...

You'll likely need to hit a target time for an ITCC License, then another for the manufacture you want. :)
What are target times for an ITCC license? How to do it?

GTP name: Harsk100
PSN name: HarskGaming96
# of ITCC seasons completed: 1 (ITCC-4)
# of GTP seasons completed (if unsure, please say "more than one"): More than one
# of championship wins: I didn't win any championship yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back