[RACE] International Touring Car Championship - #5 - Close this vthreadOpen 

• Thread starter ITCC_Andrew
  • 2,843 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't happen from ITCC regulars. We're nicer than that... The fact that @Furinkazen believes FRL it's the friendliest racing league... Get your facts straight, Alex.

Get your facts right, sort your own house out before you try starting any rubbish with anyone else.

You are irritated by a single letter typo in his post.

Didn't know you were a mind reader :rolleyes:

Get your facts right, sort your own house out before you try starting any rubbish with anyone else.
image.jpg

hsv
Harsky it's a joke.
Indeed.
Sarcasm.

The fact that Andrew bans anyone who brags...

Guess that's me, Harsk, FRL, and now Ettick banned from ITCC.

What a great run for ITCC 6- Ciro and Andrew... That's it.

Jammy was in ToCA too iirc, so that's him out of the equation as well.

Great idea, segregating people from other series.

Indeed.
Sarcasm.

The fact that Andrew bans anyone who brags...

Guess that's me, Harsk, FRL, and now Ettick banned from ITCC.

What a great run for ITCC 6- Ciro and Andrew... That's it.

Jammy was in ToCA too iirc, so that's him out of the equation as well.

Great idea, segregating people from other series.
Buck brags as well, so that's her gone...

Oh well, if there's zero respect being shown by a host towards his drivers and you are not even allowed to say "I won" and he doesn't answer any questions (perfectly sensible ones I may add) which others request of him, - and when you do it is interpreted as being malicious, and warrants calling people "pricks" (is that even allowed? Curious...) and banning everyone until no one is left, then it says a lot.

Cheerio.

What you do is entirely your business. If you wanted to go back ITCC tomorrow, if any of the ToCA guys wanted to, that is entirely 100% their call and decision. Not mine.
This is how it should be. Not trashing the other side.

Drex, Ciro, Snail, and Andrew. That's really the only eligible people for ITCC 6

As an outsider...

...why the hell are you banning people from other series?

This is downright stupid
I don't approve of their sportsmanship.

After running ITC-B, where everyone congratulates each other and says "good race" and everyone leaves happy... This has always been my vision for ITCC as well. Furinkazen has been slowly derailing this vision. I want him to stop. If he doesn't, he'll be permanently banned for being a "no fun" guy too focused on winning...

After running ITC-B, where everyone congratulates each other and says "good race" and everyone leaves happy... This has always been my vision for ITCC as well. Furinkazen has been slowly derailing this vision. I want him to stop. If he doesn't, he'll be permanently banned for being a "no fun" guy too focused on winning...
Oh my god you can't be more wrong. :lol:

After the race it's usually someone screaming at #bonzaidriver

Reactions: hsv

I thought he was perma banned around a year ago...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back