[RACE] International Touring Car Championship - #5 - Close this vthreadOpen 

• Thread starter ITCC_Andrew
  • 2,843 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh jeez guys, the Harsk jokes are a bit old. @Harsk100 you simply sometimes just don't understand things sometimes, that is all. No biggie.

Furinkazen has been slowly derailing this vision. I want him to stop. If he doesn't, he'll be permanently banned for being a "no fun" guy too focused on winning...

1. I have just 7/8 wins in approaching 250 ToCA starts.
2. I haven't won a ToCA race in a year nearly.
3. I have only won 1 GTP race this entire year.
4. I'm not crying about it.
5. Are you actually threatening too get me banned :odd:?

Oh jeez guys, the Harsk jokes are a bit old. @Harsk100 you simply sometimes just don't understand things sometimes, that is all. No biggie.

1. I have just 7/8 wins in approaching 250 ToCA starts.
2. I haven't won a ToCA race in a year nearly.
3. I have only won 1 GTP race this entire year.
4. I'm not crying about it.
5. Are you actually threatening too get me banned :odd:?
Congratulations, Alex, you've won the universe.

I don't approve of their sportsmanship.

After running ITC-B, where everyone congratulates each other and says "good race" and everyone leaves happy... This has always been my vision for ITCC as well. Furinkazen has been slowly derailing this vision. I want him to stop. If he doesn't, he'll be permanently banned for being a "no fun" guy too focused on winning...
I'm sorry but ToCA is the most fun series on GTP. Indycar was also great too.

Again, taken from Furi.

Get your facts right, sort your own house out before you try starting any rubbish with anyone else.

5: from ITCC, yes. I'm not going to tell mods of GTP how to organize their stuff.

@Roflwaffle, that's the problem. If you don't win, the people who do brag and carry on like children... Mentioning their wins over and over. Who cares?! It's a video game. You spent more time tuning and practicing than everyone else for a fun race in a video game. If you enjoy winning, that's fine... Don't ruin someone else's fun by winning.

5: from ITCC, yes. I'm not going to tell mods of GTP how to organize their stuff.

@Roflwaffle, that's the problem. If you don't win, the people who do brag and carry on like children... Mentioning their wins over and over. Who cares?! It's a video game. You spent more time tuning and practicing than everyone else for a fun race in a video game. If you enjoy winning, that's fine... Don't ruin someone else's fun by winning.

For that, you need a stable series...

... Without banning the whole roster for no apparent reason...

Relevance?
You said:
Roflwaffle, that's the problem. If you don't win, the people who do brag and carry on like children... Mentioning their wins over and over. Who cares?! It's a video game. You spent more time tuning and practicing than everyone else for a fun race in a video game.
Referring to ToCA, so I pointed out that Andil doesn't brag at all and he wins a lot of races in ToCA. That is all.

And close the thread because you can't actually hold up an argument or even answer a valid question.

Yet again - where was this statement of me bragging?
👍
Unsportsmanship and then running away. You becoming the ITCC 4 Nascarfan1400

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back