[RACE]ITC-B - We want beginners!! Racing numbers! close racing guaranteed!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter ITCC_Andrew
  • 779 comments
  • 32,561 views

Time slot?


  • Total voters
    20
  • Poll closed .
Following our fortnightly (every other week) July schedule, we've got no races on July 6th or July 20th. I'll see you guys on the 13th, or sooner if you want to know how my track day goes this Sunday..
 
For those of you who haven't yet seen it:


racetv-png.179756


Something might be coming up, courtesy of your friends at RACE.


Any and all updates will be posted on our website:

http://racingcommunityevolved.weebly.com/
 
I should be back from my short weekend vacation in time to make the races tomorrow.
 
What times are people getting on Motegi? Just so I have something to aim for lol
 
What times are people getting on Motegi? Just so I have something to aim for lol
I have no idea yet.


I haven't even done points; all I can say is that @nascarfan1400 will receive 20 point penalty for exceeding horsepower limit on Abarth. Hopefully, with his power limited, we will see even closer racing.
 
4pm GMT 5pm BST
 
Thanks.
PS What PSN name does Andrew got?
 
Starting late today?
 
Probably a drop round this week.
 
Wasn't it dropped last weekend? I thought it was every two weeks?
 
Lol, are we racing then?
 
So, here's the thing: the next two weeks are definitely off, and today it's up to you guys what happens
 
Guys, what I meant was drop round for me. :lol: I don't know about Andrew...
 
Give me a minute, error 772
 
Add me to that list too. And got a even stranger message.... Come on baby...
 
Thanks for the racing guys 👍 need to study your lines and points, find this 2 seconds lol.
 
;) You'll get there... the talent of Am drivers is decent... Practice makes perfect.
 
Back