[RACE]ITC-B - We want beginners!! Racing numbers! close racing guaranteed!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter ITCC_Andrew
  • 779 comments
  • 32,561 views

Time slot?


  • Total voters
    20
  • Poll closed .
#4, lucky number since GT4
 
Last edited:
Well, being an advanced driver, I wouldn't take part in the series because it would be unfair to everyone else in the series, however I do have some suggestions for the league to help improve it:

  • Have an "Advanced Driver Replay Review Team" that will review replays and compare it to their own (in Time Trial), and give feedback to the new drivers on where they can make up time, where they were fast at, and more.
  • Have an "Advanced Driver Example Team" where new drivers can practice with advanced drivers (from SNAIL, WRS, Turtle Racing League, etc, etc.) to see where they can make up time and the lines that the advanced drivers take. One on one sessions can also be scheduled as well.
With these two suggestions, I think this might be a league that new drivers can start and actually improve their driving skill and the entire league will improve as a whole. I would be very willing to be on both Advanced Driver teams.

TBH mate i dont think your quite good enough to be on a Advanced driver team, i've seen you race i wasn't that impressed there is a lot of room for improvement 👍 but you can go in AMs for now and andrew can see how you get on :cheers: ;)
 
^_^ lol
I'll take #18, cheers 👍
 
TBH mate i dont think your quite good enough to be on a Advanced driver team, i've seen you race i wasn't that impressed there is a lot of room for improvement 👍 but you can go in AMs for now and andrew can see how you get on :cheers: ;)
:lol: take it easy on the lad, buck.


----------

Everyone, if all 4 cars can get numbers, you can choose them. I'll need someone to verify please.
 
@ITCC_Andrew cars checked,all 4 can have numbers-It'll will slighty change my paint scheme.
Thank you.



Everyone post numbers, first to post gets the number. Please check bottom of Page 14 until page 16 to see if your number has been chosen while I attempt to organize the OP.
 
I would like #51 please .
 
Racing number for me will be 88.
 
We'll need to be careful about the issues of rooms not appearing in the lobby list when you go online.
 
Is this acting up now?

Yes, since the 1.10 update today. The only to find the rooms is to enter the room number manually after it's posted by someone here.
 
Yes, since the 1.10 update today. The only to find the rooms is to enter the room number manually after it's posted by someone here.
Oh no.

PS I've updated my paint scheme along with numbers.

EDIT @ITCC_Andrew Is there a race this Sunday?
 

Attachments

  • VW.jpg
    VW.jpg
    141.7 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
I will see how bad the lobbies are... But no race this weekend
 
Some are claiming it's now been fixed in a hotfix. Someone will need to check if it's true.
 
I was in a room for a couple hours earlier. Everything seemed fine to me.
 
I can confirm the issue of lobbies not appearing has been fixed. We should now be good to go for tomorrow.
 
I can confirm the issue of lobbies not appearing has been fixed. We should now be good to go for tomorrow.
Tomorrow? :odd: I'll be in Barrie, for autocross... Autocross championship
 
Tomorrow? :odd: I'll be in Barrie, for autocross... Autocross championship

Never mind. I thought Round 4 was tomorrow.
 
So, for those of you following the ITCC 6 reveal, I have news regarding this series; everything I announce for ITCC 6, will happen in ITC-B 's second season.
 
Teaser #1: A great journey begins, with he who has the most wins. A great wind will blow strong for many and few, including an opportunity to improve your view. Focus, and you shall succeed.
 
I see you are looking for drivers or is the title misleading? I'd be interested in becoming a beginner haha :)
 
Back