RACE ITCC 4 - Congratulations to champions! Unofficial final points - Post #3411Finished 

• Thread starter ITCC_Andrew
  • 3,513 comments
What's the best way to play online? With cable or with wi-fi? Because in round 1 if I see just 2 or 3 drivers, I'm sure that you won't let me race, but my parents don't let me buy a new bandwith router....

Direct connections are almost always faster unless you're using microwave towers or something

I use wifi personally but that's just because I'm lazy

You still have time Nas... If you can't sign up for full season, then you can sign up as part time...
How do you know that? Lol

I'm keeping it secret for now why I cannot do many series... Let's just say my role as Media Director has a say in it.

I have a YouTube. YouTube is media.

A director is one in control

I control ITCC media releases, press releases, 🤬, News, 🤬, and new car releases.
Do you have an capture HD? I'm planning to post in Youtube. You can check if people go with cars inside of documents. Check the latest posts.

Use my iPad, which can produce good quality, such as this:
image.jpg

As for the second thing... I have no idea what you are talking about.

@Harsk100, if you have - and this is an arbitrary number - somewhere around 3 mbps download and 1 mbps upload, you should be fine.

This week, I am making a video detailing how to put your router in a DMZ and how to set up port forwarding. When this video is made, I will send to you the URL, so you can view the video and - if you decide to - experiment with port forwarding, which is the main reason, I believe, for the invisible drivers and error messages.

Use my iPad, which can produce good quality, such as this:
View attachment 141188

As for the second thing... I have no idea what you are talking about.
I will try to explain easiest as possible. All I was talking is that people must follow these documents above:
WRC Specs
GT Specs
Group S2000
Group S1600
Group R Specs
Group N Specs
Group Historic Specs
Group A Specs
F2000 Specs
National Specs

If the driver doesn't follow the documents and specs of the car, the driver will be disqualiffied. (Unless if he's competing in other championship e.g. Cross Country, Hill Climb....

Anyways, every driver who marks presence in every round, can score points for overall championship. Remember: There will be One Make Races too. But these One Makes will be sepparate from WRC as GT6 allows up to 16 drivers on the lobby.

@Harsk100, if you have - and this is an arbitrary number - somewhere around 3 mbps download and 1 mbps upload, you should be fine.

This week, I am making a video detailing how to put your router in a DMZ and how to set up port forwarding. When this video is made, I will send to you the URL, so you can view the video and - if you decide to - experiment with port forwarding, which is the main reason, I believe, for the invisible drivers and error messages.
👍

I will try to explain easiest as possible. All I was talking is that people must follow these documents above:
WRC Specs
GT Specs
Group S2000
Group S1600
Group R Specs
Group N Specs
Group Historic Specs
Group A Specs
F2000 Specs
National Specs

If the driver doesn't follow the documents and specs of the car, the driver will be disqualiffied. (Unless if he's competing in other championship e.g. Cross Country, Hill Climb....

Anyways, every driver who marks presence in every round, can score points for overall championship. Remember: There will be One Make Races too. But these One Makes will be sepparate from WRC as GT6 allows up to 16 drivers on the lobby.
This isn't the advertise your series thread, Harsk. I've said it before, I'll say it again. No thank you.

Back