RACE ITCC 4 - Congratulations to champions! Unofficial final points - Post #3411Finished 

• Thread starter ITCC_Andrew
  • 3,513 comments
BMW was just awful tonight, a complete sitting duck on the straights, couldn't even catch up to anything within a slipstream. The results of race 1 pretty much highlights the one car dominance for the entire season. Then again Spa has always been one of my Achilles heels; I am used to fighting for podiums, not over last place.

Still nice to see my record of being taken out in at least one race every round continuing 👍

Congrats on winning the championship Caine, good racing you:cheers:
BMW was horrible in a straight line. I think Caine pushed me all the way down the last straight just to keep up with dano and polar. Andrew pulled away from me while I was in his draft, and that's with Gran Turismo draft. The rest of the cars seemed even in all the races. The BMW needed a little more speed and the specs would've been pretty good. For the runoffs, I won't be there next weekend, but when I do race them, I'll be in the Honda

Still nice to see my record of being taken out in at least one race :cheers:every round continuing 👍

This is disappointing.

As for the specs, I know they weren't 100% perfect... But it was a very, very good season regardless. A bit too much shoving and weird driving (nas) for it to be the best season yet, but... :D Season 5 is looking good right now, with even closer specs (which I'm still fine-tuning) and better connection on my part - I finally figured it out!

BMW was horrible in a straight line. I think Caine pushed me all the way down the last straight just to keep up with dano and polar. Andrew pulled away from me while I was in his draft, and that's with Gran Turismo draft. The rest of the cars seemed even in all the races. The BMW needed a little more speed and the specs would've been pretty good. For the runoffs, I won't be there next weekend, but when I do race them, I'll be in the Honda

Slipstream was on "Real" which is almost non-existent since 1.06. The best you'd get is probably 5 or 6 km/h by the end of the straightaway. With that said, when I was drafting you, I couldn't catch you, either. :lol:

When's the V scouting start?

T-1h41m.[/quote]

This is disappointing.

As for the specs, I know they weren't 100% perfect... But it was a very, very good season regardless. A bit too much shoving and weird driving (nas) for it to be the best season yet, but... :D Season 5 is looking good right now, with even closer specs (which I'm still fine-tuning) and better connection on my part - I finally figured it out!

Slipstream was on "Real" which is almost non-existent since 1.06. The best you'd get is probably 5 or 6 km/h by the end of the straightaway. With that said, when I was drafting you, I couldn't catch you, either. :lol:

T-1h41m.
[/quote]
I'm glad i wasn't banned this season! :lol:

:cheers: Came close though

You're welcome. I pulled some strings with my self to keep you in, knowing that you either had to clean up your act or leave, and you did the former, and not the latter.

In ITCC5, I expect you to do even better, and be even more responsible.

I'm glad i wasn't banned this season! :lol:

:cheers: Came close though

You're welcome. I pulled some strings with my self to keep you in, knowing that you either had to clean up your act or leave, and you did the former, and not the latter.

In ITCC5, I expect you to do even better, and be even more responsible.[/quote]
Indeed. It was a matter of my anger. It's controlled, and so am I.

People driving the FF cars don't always realise that with the RWD, every time you go near the throttle on corner exit you have to take it steady to avoid spinning out all by yourself.

With FF you can just mash the throttle willy nilly without worrying about this. Basically the point I am trying to make is it's much easier to take out a RWD than another FF. It only takes a small tap to send it into a massive spin.

People driving the FF cars don't always realise that with the RWD, every time you go near the throttle on corner exit you have to take it steady to avoid spinning out all by yourself.

With FF you can just mash the throttle willy nilly without worrying about this. Basically the point I am trying to make is it's much easier to take out a RWD than another FF. It only takes a small tap to send it into a massive spin.
Having my Audi's power ratio set at 35:60, I know that feel bro. :lol:

Yeah... I don't mash the throttle when I come out of the corners with my FFs, and I still gain a lot of ground on the RWD. Basically, the way to get around that, is to take an extremely late-apex with the FF car, which gives you a nice passing opportunity, too. ;)

Having my Audi's power ratio set at 35:60, I know that feel bro. :lol:
Do you even math?

Yeah... I don't mash the throttle when I come out of the corners with my FFs, and I still gain a lot of ground on the RWD. Basically, the way to get around that, is to take an extremely late-apex with the FF car, which gives you a nice passing opportunity, too. ;)

Do you even math?
35:60? DERP.
No wonder you're down on power :P
It was fast at AH :( lol

image.jpg
DERP! I was assuming, but now I see why people run away when I do assume... :lol:

Points live updates can be watched here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AuxLEe4lit9PdGdJeWRMWEFuNkx4SldMeE1aS3dmMGc&usp=sharing

Notice: Points can be changed and are not quite official until I say they are. Subject to change, in the case of penalties...

But, I'd like to be done all points before 7 PM local time - 1h27m.

Edit: Because @polarbear345 was the fifth Ford driver - and there were only four Ford slots - polarbear345 doesn't have a slot to put his points in... They'll be added to Harsk's, but kept separate.

I just want to say a big thank-you to everyone this season. Its been great fun despite all the setbacks. I must say I enjoyed the reverse grid races more, but then again, I had to earn the points in those races!

For anyone interested, here is a link to some videos i've recorded during the season. Not all PB's just some decent laps in practice. In a few of them are the setups I used I think.

Un-Official/Final Results!

1: @gtpcaine - 705 - Overall Champion! Team's Champion! Manufacturer's Champion!
2: @Dano20 - 587 - Team's Champion! Manufacturer's Champion!

3: @ITCC_Andrew - 580
4: @Siggers - 533
5: @buck1 - 513
6: @nascarfan1400 - 384
7: @GTracer98 - 378
8: @Turbo_snail - 377
9: @Ettick - 293 - Independent's Champion!
10: @TheYaShoe - 242
11: @CAMikaze - inquiry lifted - position finalized.
12: @Gedi69 - 184
13: @cnd01 - 174
14: @Harsk100 - 124
15: @polarbear345 - 104
16: @RoadHawk - 96
17: @rallymorten - 54

Last edited:
PLAYSTATION HOME ITCC IV BANQUET
With the conclusion of the season, I'd like to invite you all to the free game (You already have it, comes with PSN) PSHome. It will be a party/banquet among only us ITCCers. The date is undetermined, possibly tomorrow though! Interested anyone? :)

@ITCC_Andrew Not to disappoint Ettick, but I have run by myself all season without a team, so do I count as an Independent also?

"Independents" is different from "Privateers." Independents is a reference to drivers who haven't run a full season with ITCC before. Privateers is a reference to drivers who aren't on a team.

In ITCC 5, the distinction will be greater.

"Independents" is different from "Privateers." Independents is a reference to drivers who haven't run a full season with ITCC before. Privateers is a reference to drivers who aren't on a team.

In ITCC 5, the distinction will be greater.
In that case I won?

I only ran ~4 races last season

Latest Posts

Back