RACE ITCC 4 - Congratulations to champions! Unofficial final points - Post #3411Finished 

• Thread starter ITCC_Andrew
  • 3,513 comments
First whats the 6 speed, 5 speed thing?

No fully customisable gears?

First whats the 6 speed, 5 speed thing?

No fully customisable gears?

The BMW had a 5-speed in real life (WTCC 2005-7). Testing to confirm it, but I think it's an interesting way to balance specs.

Problem is, BMW has a 6-speed in game. :dunce: Same with Audi.

You're allowed the fully customizable gearboxes elsewhere. (on other cars)

I went to sleep.

For those of you with SPEED channel still, WTCC comes on with two races in about an hour and ten minutes. I figure it's a nice crossover for a WTCC-inspired series to get WTCC races announced...

Also, I definitely need the help of someone who's a better driver with FR cars to test the speed of the BMW. I can't get the full speed out of it. If someone could please test it and tell me what they got for a lap time with BMW at Bathurst, Trial Mountain, Apricot Hill and Silverstone National please, I would appreciate it.

I'm accepting entries - officially - for preparations for the Dec. 21st start date of preseason.

Like in previous seasons, the car choice will be up for testing until the end of preseason (Jan. 18th.)

You will have 5 rounds of preseason to make your finalized car decisions.

However, registration will begin now:

GTP: ITCC_Andrew
PSN: MrMelancholy15
GT6: A. Geier
Car: Honda Accord Euro-R '02
Team: Golden Motors Honda
Type: Factory driver/team (determined by series director)

(subject to change)

Anyone can post their own teams/car choices/sign-ups using that template.

Welcome back, dano!

Missing one preseason is fine. It won't affect your points too much, and you'll still have lots of time to get a good baseline set-up.

GTP: TheYaShoe
PSN: Ya-Shoe
GT6: Y. K.
Car: Honda Accord Euro-R '02
Team: Golden Motors Honda
Type: No clue, factory im guessing
You know the situation with my season participations.

I understand then. We did a similar thing with the IS-F RM in a series. (Limited it's 7 gears to 6 etc.)

Can you remind me how late this is?

Also seeing how the Peugeot is 305, I would consider letting the Vectra have that too. As it was damn slow vs Seat, Focus etc on same power.

Edit: One more thing have you kept the ABS off idea?

Last edited:
No, the ABS idea was repulsed in the first two pages of the thread. You can thank Furi and Caine, mainly...

And, given that the BMW has 5 gears, I'll allow the adjustable gearbox, but state as a stipulation that 6th gear may not be used... That's why it's a 5 speed adjustable.

Vectra may get 305 hp, too. That's why there are 5 preseason rounds... We'll have time to test these cars, I promise they'll be even.

Edit: just saw the question about late (start times) it will be about 7:30 PM your time zone, I believe, or 8:30 PM... It's an hour sooner now, basically ToCA overlap... :/

Well I can peep in on late night tests etc but that's too early for me.

I hoped it was closer to 10pm UTC start time, nevermind.

Well I can peep in on late night tests etc but that's too early for me.

I hoped it was closer to 10pm UTC start time, nevermind.

No worries, I understand. The preseasons tests will also be at that time slot, but you'll still be welcome to join in anytime.

Problem is, season 3 had lots of Scandinavians, we're trying to find a timezone that suits a majority of Europe and North America, from California all the way to Scandinavia... And maybe even Hawaii, and Australia... :P

GTP: Gedi69
PSN: Gedi69
GT6: G.Knight
Car: Audi/BMW
Team: Toad & Toadess Racing (pending)
Type: Factory driver/team

Last edited:
Back