RACE ITCC 4 - Congratulations to champions! Unofficial final points - Post #3411Finished 

• Thread starter ITCC_Andrew
  • 3,513 comments
I would like to see nitro in ITCC 4- id think of it as kers, and i still dont see why we can get atleast one oval in :grumpy:

Yes, actually.

I've got the Audi, BMW, Honda, and Ford roughly up to spec. I can balance those cars first, then add the remainder once we have a solid ground for lap times etc.

Yes, actually.

I've got the Audi, BMW, Honda, and Ford roughly up to spec. I can balance those cars first, then add the remainder once we have a solid ground for lap times etc.
Great. I'm guessing all cars will be up to spec roughly by the end of the week

All 10 cars reach the desired 295 hp. 8 of the cars reach the desired weight. Peugeot and Vauxhall do not reach the desired FF weight of 1200 kg. They are both very close.

Important note: do NOT install stage 3 weight reduction in SEAT Ibiza Cupra. You will be asked to remove it. Even for testing, I can guarantee, it will not work for the full season.

Current specs:

Vauxhall/Opel: 1208 kg
Peugeot: 1243 kg (If I remember correctly)
Ford/Mazda/Honda/SEAT: 1200 kg
Alfa Romeo/Volvo: 1200 kg.
BMW: 1290 kg.
Audi: 1330 kg.

Feel free to test those cars with those settings to see which is your favourite. Personally, I can't wait to compare Mazda vs. Honda vs. Peugeot to see which I prefer.

Testing for today roughly complete. New track tomorrow.

Today, though, it looks like Peugeot @ 305 hp, Mazda, Alfa, and Vauxhall/Opel @ 285 hp

Fun race Andrew. We need to get another test going this weekend at a twistier track for spec reasons. I'm a little more confident in the specs after today, but we need lots more laps and more people testing. Different driving styles etc. Also, that outside overtake I made on you going into T1 was pretty sweet ;)

Fun race Andrew.

Agreed.

We need to get another test going this weekend at a twistier track for spec reasons. I'm a little more confident in the specs after today, but we need lots more laps and more people testing. Different driving styles etc.

Agreed. Again. But, more specifically, Bathurst tomorrow.

Also, that outside overtake I made on you going into T1 was pretty sweet ;)

Jerk. You mention that here? :lol: Indeed, it was nice, until I passed you back and won.

Edit: working on updating OP. I'll start messaging those who have expressed interest.

I'll banned from PlayStation till tomorrow :(

Upcoming test sessions:

Thursday, Dec. 12: 19:30 GMT-1 (British Winter time I believe) - Bathurst
Friday, Dec. 13: 20:30 GMT-1 (British Winter time I believe) - Trial Mountain
Saturday, Dec. 14: 20:30 GMT-1 - Ascari
Sunday, Dec. 15: 20:30 GMT-1 - Apricot Hill Raceway

etc.

Please bring your choice of car(s) to test with at the correct specifications as listed in the Original Post of this thread. (Post #1) This post will be updated daily with the most up-to-date specs as they fluctuate slightly. Please familiarize yourselves with the rules listed in the OP.

ALL SUBSEQUENT RULE CHANGES WILL BE LOGGED IN THIS THREAD. IF A RULE IS CHANGED, I WILL ANNOUNCE IT HERE.

Therefore, @Turbo_snail, don't worry, you can bring your car to test in Friday's session, and Saturday's session.

I will confirm my participation in ITCC 4 I will start a team called DK Motorsport but I will have to test the cars first before deciding
Dano

Welcome Dano, feel free to test cars at your leisure and find a teammate of your choice.

Because you barely completed four-five rounds in one season, I'll grant you the choice of being a factory OR independent driver/team.

Interesting choice. I wonder who will form the first Independent team.

My choice of cars is very close to finished. Just need a few more days...

2: Trial Mountain (sprint type) - Salzburg, Austria
9: Brands Hatch (sprint type) - with time/weather change - Surrey, UK

Brands Hatch is in Kent, not Surrey! ;)

Also, is Trial Mountain in Salzburg? I've never heard about any set location. There's the Loch Ness Monster in a lake and a Monkey in a tree... Is it actually supposed to be Salzburg? :dunce:

No, no. I just like to save virtual gas.

@ Caine, yep! Welcome to ITCC 4!

@ BW, sorry, I went to *generic* Subaru performance shop after school today for my car... I don't even know what I wanted, but I got a free grill out of it :P

Back