[RACE] ITCC-6Finished 

• Thread starter Ettick
  • 132 comments
I will drop my thoughts in here for a second.

Even though I have never been part of ITCC, I've watched how it got on with ToCA, and as @LancerEvo7 pointed out - Andrew was trying to make it a ToCA copy as he went along.

Now, a while back, he told me this series was supposedly a continuation of the real ITC Class 1 rules - which I thought was odd, since the cars never really resembled that category in any way. If you could stick something like that together, it could be a fun alternative to what you're used to.

Nobody is driving Abarth? I could join and try out Abarth. Not this weekend, but I'll test car. Could you tell me some lap times from different track by PM? I'll get back to you.
I considered a name change from the start. It's my series now, so I guess it'd be better to start fresh.
The specs, aside from the Abarth, are far more even now. I tested them at Grand Valley and the 3 cars were within .1 sec of each other.

Nobody is driving Abarth? I could join and try out Abarth. Not this weekend, but I'll test car. Could you tell me some lap times from different track by PM? I'll get back to you.

That's good to know... And guys watch out ... Jammy is going for triple

ITCC finally becaming no.2 Touring Car event in the GTP ( after battle with BTCC ) and thanks to sunday timeline have only a driver support from ToCA ?
The best touring car for the majority of people is the ToCA. But for me the best is BTCC and ITCC.

OK. But what was the exclusive car? BMW?
A Nissan Silvia that would've been massively OP had anyone capable of keeping the car on the track driven it, a Nissan 300ZX, a D1GP Silvia, think there were a few others but I can't think of them off hand.
ITCC finally becaming no.2 Touring Car event in the GTP ( after battle with BTCC ) and thanks to sunday timeline have only a driver support from ToCA ?
I don't see why people are trying to rank them. They're completely different series even though they have a similar premise, it's tough to compare them.

I don't see why people are trying to rank them. They're completely different series even though they have a similar premise, it's tough to compare them.

Ok,nevermind. I was about to say that there is a lot of touring car-related events and they are simple battling in order to survive on GTP.

And remember Lan , " Everything has his beginning and ending "

I won't call names, but he was a friend of Andrews so he got special treatment. Not to mention he got a ton of leniency with being penalized despite driving like a mad man.

Almost as mad as you ... ALMOST ;)

IF ITCC rises from the ashes then i will be jammys teamy 👍 :bowdown:

Back