[RACE] ITCC-6Finished 

• Thread starter Ettick
  • 132 comments
United States
Massachusetts
Ettick_
Click here to visit our supplementary/support thread for more historical/long-term information...

Click here to view the generalized conduct rulebook of GTP

Please note:

Sections 01: J is the only rule we are not immediately strict about; this doesn't mean that we'll allow it, but there will be some instances where it is deemed acceptable, including to avoid a collision at all times. Overtaking by leaving the track surface is disallowed.

International Touring Car Championship, Season 6:
The latest season of International Touring Car Championship is upon us. With every season, this series aims to grow in strength, popularity, charisma and competition. This season sees a raft of sweeping changes to the fundamental core of the series, which have been requested by popular demand via a "Recommendations Drop Box." These things include a return to our season 1 roots with pit strategies becoming a pivotal role once more, cautions for the first time ever, and more evenly spec'd cars. The finalizing of car specs is the final hurdle before the season begins... The cars are lining up, the lights beginning to illuminate...

14724638849_45ea60a88f_o.jpg

Race Formats & Schedules:

Keep in mind that this is by no means set in stone at this point.
Race lengths may be reverted to 3-4 15 min races.

Sunday, 17h30 UTC-0 (UK Summer time), is when Final Practice (aka P3) should/will begin.
P3 will last 45 minutes; this gives you 45 minutes to join and be ready.
Qualifying (aka "Q1") begins promptly at 18h15; whether you are ready or not. Please be certain that you pay attention to time, these events will be time sensitive!!
Race 1 (R1) will begin immediately following Q1. If you do not submit a lap time in Q1, you will either start from last or be sent home. Race 1 will be 35 minutes in length, run with GT6's "Endurance Race" type; a countdown from 35 minutes until 0 begins immediately with race start. Cautions will occur during Race 1.
Race 2 (R2) will begin soon afterwards (19h10) and will follow a similar race format, except that tire/fuel depletion will be accelerated, requiring a pit stop.

Season Schedule:

1: Grand Valley Speedway - October 18th
2: Special Stage Route 5 - October 26th
3: Bathurst - October November 1st
4: Silverstone International - November 8th
5: Red Bull Ring - November 15th
6: Trial Mountain - November 22nd
7: Nürburgring GP/D - November 29th
8: Twin Ring Motegi East - December 6th
9: Spa Francorchamps - December 13th
10: Nürburgring Nordschleife - December 20th

Points Calculations:

Each race is valued at 25 points for the win. There are two races per race day. 50 points per race day maximum.

1: 25
2: 18
3: 15
4: 12
5: 10
6: 8
7: 6
8: 4
9: 2
10: 1
11-16: 0

Cautions:

In the event of a collision involving two or more cars, in which one or more drivers are negatively affected (spun, crashed, slowed), a caution can be called to allow them to regroup. Calling a caution will be done by typing "SC" into chat. The caution is official from the moment the second driver types "SC." If only one driver calls "SC," the race shall resume without pause; simply driving off track because of driver error doesn't count as a caution. A DNF will be given to any driver(s) conspiring to bring out a caution without sufficient cause. Drivers who are penalized can not serve a drive-through penalty during a caution. Pit stops for fresh tires are allowed during cautions.

Start types:

In ITCC 6, both a standing start and rolling start will be used. The standing start will be used for Race 1, the rolling start for Race 2. Standing starts are organized by GT6's built-in functions.

Rolling starts are organized by the front row; each subsequent row is expected to closely follow the row in front of them, with the front row taking the responsibility of ensuring a close start. Failure to sufficiently slow to bunch the field up can result in a "false start" penalty. Failure to maintain pace during the pace lap (excluding front row!) can result in being overtaken; this will serve as a grid position penalty. Follow a reasonable pace without excessive swerving in order to ensure a clean race start/restart and you will not be penalized.

Other rules:

• Pit lane closed during Race 1, except for drive-through penalties if applicable
  • Pit lane open during Race 2, at all times.
  • You must pit during Race 2.
  • If you have any doubts about acceptable track limits on a corner, you must bring them to the attention of myself
  • All cars must have car numbers; cars without car numbers will not be scored.
  • ITCC D/C Procedure is in place:

GTP name:
PSN name:
# of ITCC seasons completed:
# of GTP seasons completed (if unsure, please say "more than one"):
# of championship wins:

Example:

GTP name: Ettick
PSN name: Ettick_
#of ITCC seasons completed: 2
# of GTP seasons completed: 4
# of championship wins: 2

Registered Drivers:

1: Ettick/Ettick_ - Peugeot
2: @buck1/buck_fast1 - Mini
3: @GTracer98/Driverman447 - Citroën C4
3: @PatrisS136/Pat_Byali36 - Citroën C4

14724638959_408127e2fe_o.jpg

Green lights, let's go racing!

Last edited:
Cars:

Citroën C4 Coupe 2.0VTS '05

290 hp, 1200 kg, 470 pp

All suspension and driveline bits
Racing Hard Tires (RH), Racing Intermediates (IM), and Racing Wets (W) Tires

GT Auto:
Aero Kits Type A - Rear Wing Type A
Oil Change
Anything else desired/necessary
Car Wash (keep 'em clean!)

Engine:
Power Limiter: 81.8%
Engine Tuning - Stage 1
Sports Computer
Semi-Racing exhaust
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Sports Catalytic Converter
Sports Intake
Mid-RPM Range Turbo

Weight:

Ballast: 58 kg
Weight Reduction: Stage 2
Carbon Hood (painted or not)
Window Weight Reduction

Peugeot RCZ '10

290 hp, 1200 kg 471pp

RH/IM/W tires

GT Auto:
Aero Kits Type C - Custom Rear Wing - Height +0 - Width -5
Oil Change
Car Wash

Engine:
Power Limiter - 93.2%
Engine Tuning - Stage 1
Sports Computer
Semi-Racing Exhaust
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Sports Intake Tuning
Normal Turbo

Weight:
Ballast - 95 kg.
Weight Redux. - Stage 3
Carbon hood
Window Weight Redux.

MINI Cooper S '11

290 hp, 1200 kg, 470pp

RH/IM/W tires

GT Auto:
Oil Change
Car Wash

Engine:
Power Limiter - 85.7%
Engine Tuning - Stage 1
Sports Computer
Racing Exhaust
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Sports Intake Tuning
High RPM Turbo

Weight:
Ballast - 70 kg.
Weight Redux. - Standard
Carbon hood
Window Weight Redux.

Abarth Grande Punto '09 (subject to change)

290 hp, 1200 kg, 461pp

RH/IM/W tires

GT Auto:
Oil Change
Car Wash

Engine:
Power Limiter - 100%
Engine Tuning - Stage 3
Sports Computer
Racing Exhaust
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Sports Intake Tuning
High RPM Turbo

Weight:
Ballast - 112 kg.
Weight Redux. - Standard
Carbon hood
Window Weight Redux.

Last edited:
I'm going to a car show on Sunday so I won't be able to host the lobby anyways. If everyone can make it Saturday then I'll host it then, otherwise W0 is cancelled.

EDIT: I don't even know my own schedule I guess :sly:

To try and make this into a worthwhile post: ITCC 6 will be going ahead regardless of attendance/signup numbers, though I think I'll be quitting GT6 after it ends.

EDIT: I don't even know my own schedule I guess :sly:

To try and make this into a worthwhile post: ITCC 6 will be going ahead regardless of attendance/signup numbers, though I think I'll be quitting GT6 after it ends.
I don't know if that is the most conventional idea. We had the same motto in NRS Karting and even with three of us the series went down in a ball of fire and explosions Michael Bay style

It really is a shame that ITTC is dead now because of all the dirt on Andrew. If he had not been banned, things would still be running smoothly. I was actually sort of thinking about joining, too(But ITTC is dead now, so...). It's quite ironic that it was Furi he was arguing with; even more so that I've had many arguments with him myself. :lol: Oh well, I guess all good things must come to an end...

It really is a shame that ITTC is dead now because of all the dirt on Andrew. If he had not been banned, things would still be running smoothly. I was actually sort of thinking about joining, too(But ITTC is dead now, so...). It's quite ironic that it was Furi he was arguing with; even more so that I've had many arguments with him myself. :lol: Oh well, I guess all good things must come to an end...
It's not "dead."
At least not yet. Give it a few weeks. :sly:

It's not "dead."
At least not yet. Give it a few weeks. :sly:
Yes, it is alive yet but there is one thing that Ryan is right: If Andrew wasn't banned from GTPlanet, ITCC would run smoothly... But now without him, it isn't the same...

Wasn't really running smoothly beforehand, and this does seem to have had an impact on grid sizes for this one, you deserve better Ettick :ill:
ITCC deserves much more. If I was Andrew, I wouldn't do the Toca Ban and I would let you race in ITCC.

If I were you ettick, I'd ditch the title ITCC, After what happened there is so much bad rep. You should create something new. Something original, you deserve more than 3 people.

If I were you ettick, I'd ditch the title ITCC, After what happened there is so much bad rep. You should create something new. Something original, you deserve more than 3 people.
I would do the same: It can't be always the ITCC. When I did my first race, I never thought that I could reach the top 5. I went 5th place and 2nd place in ITCC-4. It was a good race for me and made a clean race for the first time. 👍

Back