[RACE] ITCC-6Finished 

• Thread starter Ettick
  • 132 comments
See what I said. I'll just testing the car. Sundays are not good for me to race. I already have one race and it might be that I couldn't join this series, but I'll give shut for testing the one.

Are Saturdays good?

Yep, are you going to keep the same time as before or move it a little because of toca ?

edit. 6PM your time is about 10pm here and by the time we got going with late comers etc.. we probably wouldn't finish till midnight 👎

We'll work something out 👍👍

Yep, are you going to keep the same time as before or move it a little because of toca ?

edit. 6PM your time is about 10pm here and by the time we got going with late comers etc.. we probably wouldn't finish till midnight 👎

We'll work something out 👍👍
I have class on Friday and usually go to the chess club until about 5:30. It takes about 20-30 min to get from school to my house, so that may not be feasible anyways.

Would it be better to have the race before or after Toca?
I was thinking about starting at 12:00 EST if before, 5:00 EST if after.

The saturdays aren't good for some people because they have ToCA. Sundays aren't good for me in ITCC because I'll create an rally championship soon which will be intended to be hosted from 17:30 until 22:00 BST.

I guess that you are very disappointed with us, Rolo...

No, I just live in hope that one day you'll be able to interpret people's posts properly.

Point I'm making is I was completely unaware there was a 'battle' between BTCC and ITCC. All the GTP touring car series are trying to stay alive, as has been said, but we're all happening on different days of the week now and offer different things. Andrew seemed obsessed with battling other touring car series when he was here (especially ToCA, and that whole deal seemed pretty hysterical to me), but as far as I've always been concerned I just get on with my own series - if people like it, they sign, they race. If not, they don't.

I'm all for co-operation between the touring car series on offer at this place. We all enjoy the same stuff after all.

No, I just live in hope that one day you'll be able to interpret people's posts properly.

Point I'm making is I was completely unaware there was a 'battle' between BTCC and ITCC. All the GTP touring car series are trying to stay alive, as has been said, but we're all happening on different days of the week now and offer different things. Andrew seemed obsessed with battling other touring car series when he was here (especially ToCA, and that whole deal seemed pretty hysterical to me), but as far as I've always been concerned I just get on with my own series - if people like it, they sign, they race. If not, they don't.

I'm all for co-operation between the touring car series on offer at this place. We all enjoy the same stuff after all.

http://i1.ryjbuk.pl/a10b32ef649f7fdf2b62854c360ee09a900b5ffe/264-gif

Sorry,I've mistaken your series with other weekend touring series.

On the other side all you've said is right

Factory teams, am category, and all that stuff has been abolished.
Signing up requires just posting the registration info in the thread as of now.

What does everyone think about moving to Saturday at 12:00 PM EST?
How about reverting the format to 3 or 4 15 min races? How about 20 min races?

12:00 PM EST = 16:00 GMT/UTC +0?
I think two races are ok and about 30 min as in OP.

12:00 PM EST = 16:00 GMT/UTC +0?
I think two races are ok and about 30 min as in OP.

This time works for me.

Yer 2 races sounds good but not 30 mins long because after about 20 mins my mind drifts off ... shoes , handbags etc.. etc .. :guilty:

@jammy21 Do you have blonde hair or grey hair ?? :D

I just remembered: GPL starts at 11:00 and can go as long as 1.5hrs. Would 12:30 or 12:45 work too? I think we can still get done before Toca starts if we start then.

I just remembered: GPL starts at 11:00 and can go as long as 1.5hrs. Would 12:30 or 12:45 work too? I think we can still get done before Toca starts if we start then.

For me it's both good and bad - good because I'm usually at home then but bad because I used to rest between GPL and TOCA . But we'll see how it'll go in reality.

What's my hair got to do anything? :sly:
How about brown and grey :)
@jammy21 Do you have blonde hair or grey hair ?? :D

I don't have any race on saturdays (at the moment) and all times from 18:00 GMT +0 work for me just fine.

This week's race is cancelled. I have to go to my grandmother's funeral.
I will be changing it to Saturdays at 12:30, though this could be changed if GPL runs late.
I may not find myself in front of a computer that has internet for a while, so an updated schedule might not be out until Monday.

I will be changing it to Saturdays at 12:30, though this could be changed if GPL runs late.
I may not find myself in front of a computer that has internet for a while, so an updated schedule might not be out until Monday.

Very sad to hear this news ... So see you next week on my "home" GPL race ?

My condolences for you, Ettick. :)

Sorry for the late notice, but race 1 is tomorrow, hopefully for real this time.

Season calendar has been updated as well.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back