[RACE] NR2003: 2014 GTPlanet Fantasy Series *That's A Wrap!*

  • Thread starter Thread starter nascarfan1400
  • 6,111 comments
  • 293,002 views
Almost ready to go fast?
Upload is all that's left! :cheers: A lot less stuttering this time around. Also-

Eldora will be run in a Heat/Heat/Main Format. More info soon.
Monaco may need to be removed for lack of cars on track.
Indy Road replaced with Kansas Night.
Talladega and Daytona both lose a race, to be replaced by Armory Digital, putting all three with two races each.
 
A lot less stuttering this time around.

That may be the single hardest thing to try and kick.

Eldora will be run in a Heat/Heat/Main Format. More info soon.
Monaco may need to be removed for lack of cars on track.
Indy Road replaced with Kansas Night.
Talladega and Daytona both lose a race, to be replaced by Armory Digital, putting all three with two races each.

Got a contingency plan for Monaco?
 
Hah! I must have already fixed it eons ago.
 
ATTENTION-
If anyone would like me to make them a GTPFS-Themed Avatar, let me know!
 
Here.
DurWinning.png
 
It kinda sucks that I already changed my avatar, because I would use it.
 
I'm wondering what mine would look like (Flame preferably)
 
I'd like one, BUT......I don't know if I've been (relatively) quiet enough to make up for MY massive failing and shed the generic one.
 
Um... Okay? I'm confused? Anyhow, I'll get you yours tomorrow.
 
Working on a new paint scheme (No comic sans)

It will be sponsored by GTA Online and is inspired by this song

Dear Celestia help us all xD

Speaking of, My My Little Pony Car will run Dega.
 
Preview (Yes, I used these :lol:)
Dollar-Lowrider-wheels-gtav.png
 
Since alcohol liveries are allowed, I'm gonna be making a Corona livery.
 
Back