[RACE] NR2003: 2014 GTPlanet Fantasy Series *That's A Wrap!*

  • Thread starter Thread starter nascarfan1400
  • 6,111 comments
  • 293,742 views
I'm very sick right now. So I have been more focused on rest and medicine than games. I will say that I may heed to postpone Bathurst.
 
I'm very sick right now. So I have been more focused on rest and medicine than games. I will say that I may heed to postpone Bathurst.

Oh man, you too? Whitetail is sick as well, guess it's nothing new. Have a speedy recovery, postpone the next races if necessary man, no problem.
 
Thanks guys. And in addition to a possible weekend break, also expecting Bathurst to be moved to later in the schedule. The ini is broken.
 
Thanks guys. And in addition to a possible weekend break, also expecting Bathurst to be moved to later in the schedule. The ini is broken.
Hope you get better, man.

And how broken are we talking?
 
Thank you.

And brokenness in there's an issue in the pit lane, and cars like to crash nonstop
 
Bathurst and Road America switching places.
 
BKG (on phone):....K.O., thanks for the heads up. *call ends*

Alright yall, listen up. Last minute schedule change, we're going back to the US before we have to go find Mad Max. I'll send some of you back to base to prep a few more cars, but we'll meet back at Road America for the race. Haulers have already changed routes, and the rest of us will head up immediately to skin the car.

Crew dude: You mean "re-skin" right?

BKG: ....*smirk* I'll let you think what you want to. [End scene]
 
BKG (on phone):....K.O., thanks for the heads up. *call ends*

Alright yall, listen up. Last minute schedule change, we're going back to the US before we have to go find Mad Max. I'll send some of you back to base to prep a few more cars, but we'll meet back at Road America for the race. Haulers have already changed routes, and the rest of us will head up immediately to skin the car.

Crew dude: You mean "re-skin" right?

BKG: ....*smirk* I'll let you think what you want to. [End scene]
So is that the Daytona car? Because I'm starting the race in 5 min
 
So is that the Daytona car? Because I'm starting the race in 5 min
PRAISE THE BABY JESUS!!!!

Seriously though, glad to see you're feeling better enough to continue this.
 
My Logitech car is being run, right?
 
My Logitech car is being run, right?
Sadly no. My computer refuses to connect to the Internet right now and schemes are not my #1 concern.

The race has a finish if less than a car length and the ultimate dark horse
 
Katy Perry?
Right after I read this I opened Pandora, this is the first song that came on :lol:
Kz6EhxI.jpg
 
I feel like I've just been hit by a Sherman tank.
 
Kansas was a bit of a demo derby. Ending under caution but a win that was a long time coming.
I'm guessing it's either me or Goofytyler (He may have won already, I forgot the results of the last race)
 
Likely not me, given how my race team always does everything half-butted.
 
Oh hell I don't know. Harsk?
 
Back