[RACE] NR2003: 2014 GTPlanet Fantasy Series *That's A Wrap!*

  • Thread starter Thread starter nascarfan1400
  • 6,111 comments
  • 293,852 views
Montreal is shortened quite a bit. From 75 laps to 30. It wasnt intended to be more than an hour or so and I underestimated the lap times. Bathurst will still stand at the endurance length as it was meant to be.
 
Montreal is shortened quite a bit. From 75 laps to 30. It wasnt intended to be more than an hour or so and I underestimated the lap times. Bathurst will still stand at the endurance length as it was meant to be.

Stand on guard for thee?
 
I swear if my A.I decides to kill the car on purpose again, their will be Rock Bottoms handed out to everyone.
 
I swear if my A.I decides to kill the car on purpose again, their will be Rock Bottoms handed out to everyone.

Hey, I thought that was Jah's gimmick. That's called "gimmick infringment", you know. I hope your friend Paul is a good lawyer... :lol:
 
Does anyone have this Bathurst 2010 I apparently had no idea about? If so Id love a linky.
 



#1 Chevy @CodDemon101 GoDaddy.com
#3 Ford @GTracer98 Canon
#4 Toyota @BayneHamlin1121 FujiFilm
#6 Ford @GranTurismo916 Kingdom Hearts
#7 Ford @MrUnknown Sonic
#9 Pontiac @Whitetail Bambi
#11 Toyota @Chqr Banana Motorsport
#14 Chevy @nascarfan1400 Red Bull, Pinkie Pie
#16 Toyota @Roflwaffle Shell
#17 Chevy @Doodle Apple
#18 Chevy @ABP DB
#19 Chevy @goofytyler S.N.A.I.L.
#20 Chevy @DurWinning Pepsi
#24 Chevy @Jahgee1124 Dupont
#28 Ford @Earth Havoline
#32 Toyota @RACECAR Sony
#35 Ford @Gerarghini Hot Wheels
#37 Toyota @SilverFire Fluttershy
#38 Chevy @Johnny1996 Budweiser, GM Goodwrench
#42 Toyota @Ryou Dark Horse Records
#47 Chevy @Ninners Patronas, Verizon
#50 Ford @swiftsmith Logan Roadhouse
#51 Ford @AJHG1000 Spidarmun
#53 Dodge @@Tired iron Autometer
#54 Ford @Furinkazen Mobil 1
#55 Ford @sparkytooth #CraigItUp
#64 Chevy @The Bman Pittsburgh Stealers
#69 Chevy @ProjectWHaT ProjectWHaT Is The Most Awesome
#71 Dodge @raven214 ALS Association
#74 Chevy @Carbonox FINA
#76 Pontiac @Niku Driver HC Sunrise
#77 Chevy @samurai8juice Oreos
#79 Ford @BKGlover The Y
#83 Chevy @Bhowe83 Splash
#86 Toyota @DCybertron Taco Bell
#87 Chevy @quietgirl rip it Energy Drink
#88 Chevy @Dustone Vodafone
#95 Ford @rallymorten Octan
#96 Dodge @Harsk100 Je Suis Charlie/GTPlanet
#97 Chevy @Turbo_snail City Chevy
#98 Ford @Mega Umbreon Dogecoin
#99 Ford @Michelin Sharpie
 
Ok... This track may have one or two issues regarding the A.I.'s pit strategy. Just saying. :boggled: :crazy:

Pretty much everybody that was in the chase got messed up by this, and somehow Bambi goes and wins the whole thing!? Jesus, these Canadian races are just insane! Thank god my driver managed somehow to get a top 20 finish, despite all this crazy bollocks...
 
I've been having bad luck for the past few races...
 
And I was starting to consider my driver consistent throughout the events. This is a race like at the beginning of the season when my driver did one good and one bad:(
 
Well Niku, it seems you avoid the Rock Bottom...for now.
 
Well Niku, it seems you avoid the Rock Bottom...for now.

"Wipes sweat off his forehead"

Whew, glad I dodged that bullet. I was just about to call Garrod Ran to zap you with a Twin Satellite Cann...

Er... forget I said that.

Also, damm the Pontiacs are making a killing this season, eh? Especially Bambi's; it seems that deers adapt pretty well to the Canadian environment... Enjoy the champagne, @Whitetail, be careful picking up the bottle with the hooves though. Or is it maple syrup?
 
14th isn't too bad. A win does sound likely in the next few races...
 
I'm gonna throw a party for everyone. Drinks are maple syrup and the food is Canadian bacon. :dopey:
I'll pass on that offer.
 
The majority of the reason they pit was because they went wide and hit a wall.
That's the kind of stuff we need to see, rather than the leader just driving away and lapping cars.
 
Back