[RACE] NR2003: 2014 GTPlanet Fantasy Series *That's A Wrap!*

  • Thread starter Thread starter nascarfan1400
  • 6,111 comments
  • 293,363 views
I definitely think weekends are the way to go for multi-person commentary. I may not speak for everyone, but there are a few more liberties that can be taken during those, including staying up all night.

I definitely second this statement. Weekends are the best possible moments for those who have to attend certain things (cough University cough), and the chances of non-interrupted commentary are far bigger. If we want to go multi-person, it's the best course of action.
 
It's fine
I just wanted to test with Morten 1st before calling 8 others
OK Nas. If you're running another test race today, please let me know. 👍

But it can't be later than 20:00 PM GMT, ok? Because I have school tommorrow.
 
You may be able too. I will be choosing the best commentators from our tests to join. Id like to addd you all but 8 people in a booth would be a shouting over eachother match
But please regard that I can do it at weekends until 11 PM GMT (if my mom lets me, of course...) ;)

And monday to friday from 14:00 GMT to 19:00 GMT.
 
You may be able too. I will be choosing the best commentators from our tests to join. Id like to addd you all but 8 people in a booth would be a shouting over eachother match
We could do shifts, that way everyone isn't waiting 4 hours to say 2 things. Maybe like every 1/2 hour switch out who is in the booth with you
 
We could do shifts, that way everyone isn't waiting 4 hours to say 2 things. Maybe like every 1/2 hour switch out who is in the booth with you
Well it isnt a terribly long race? Its only 3 Hours.
 
Well it isnt a terribly long race? Its only 3 Hours.
Thought you said it was 4 hours, either way rotating who's in the booth I think would be good
 
Thought you said it was 4 hours, either way rotating who's in the booth I think would be good
4 if we round up and have cautions. I may cosider it. If you are up to test right now we could test rotations?
 
4 if we round up and have cautions. I may cosider it. If you are up to test right now we could test rotations?
I haven't set up Skype on the laptop yet, it would be a little bit.
 
GTPFSCFTC.png
 
I don't actually, I just used this one and did the stuff that @nascarfan1400 did to it to make the logo
b9FafjW.jpg
I think that's the image I'm using for reference. Looking at it, the numbers appear to be different from the text, so I don't think it's a big deal. I do think we could stick something in the dead space, though.
 
I think that's the image I'm using for reference. Looking at it, the numbers appear to be different from the text, so I don't think it's a big deal. I do think we could stick something in the dead space, though.
I just cut that part off the bottom, removed the word Sprint, and made the Yellow parts on the bottom Red
 
Back