[RACE] NR2003: 2014 GTPlanet Fantasy Series *That's A Wrap!*

  • Thread starter Thread starter nascarfan1400
  • 6,111 comments
  • 293,363 views
I've asked in one of the convos, but didn't get a response. I don't know if I pushed him too far when I submitted my new test car, or if he's just got 50 things going at once and it's fallen through the cracks.
 
I've asked in one of the convos, but didn't get a response. I don't know if I pushed him too far when I submitted my new test car, or if he's just got 50 things going at once and it's fallen through the cracks.
Most likely the latter, he's been busy planning the OP, testing out new tracks & bantering
 
What about season 1?
It's still going on, but they are testing new equipment to limit the downtime between S1 and S2.
 
What about season 1?
And I'm working on a li'l somthin' y'all might actually see that doesn't suck horribly.

I'm thinking about changing the "font" of my number permanently. Not sure what to do with it though. Any suggestions?

The current "font" thanks to nas' profile pic:
BKGlover.png
 
How about Serpentine?

Also if you want, I can give you that same number in any NASCAR font.
 
How about Serpentine?

Also if you want, I can give you that same number in any NASCAR font.
You have Nascar number fonts? I'm curious to see them, as I'm stuck just downloading premade numbers online.
 
How about Serpentine?

Also if you want, I can give you that same number in any NASCAR font.

Lemme look it up. I ask because I see everyone else using either NASCAR related or ripped styles, if not the actual number, and then my car comes across the screen with numbers that look like they were painted on in a hurry. For a car that's done nothing but crash the last 5 events straight, sticking out like a sore thumb isn't good.
 


Oh the banter! So, I assume the driver of the pace truck has been fired? The slow-mo's were hilarious!

Team owner @raven214 spared little in sharing his thoughts of the incident between the #87 and the pace truck at the conclusion of the test session. Most of what was said immediately following the race is inappropriate and cannot be repeated, but later a formal statement was released once tempers had cooled:

"As owner of the #87, I am calling for all sexist pace car drivers to be relieved of their duties. The damage to the car was minimal, but there is no place in our sport for that kind of behavior."
 
Last edited:
You have Nascar number fonts? I'm curious to see them, as I'm stuck just downloading premade numbers online.

I have many of them, some from SRD, Some from a previous NR2003 site I was on before it went down and some from Masgrafx (more recently, an updated Roush Racing Number set)
 
Bathurst has been CANCELLED Due to an annoying amount of unfixible errors. An impromptu replacement has been made and drivers are en route to race today.
 
Bathurst has been CANCELLED Due to an annoying amount of unfixible errors. An impromptu replacement has been made and drivers are en route to race today.

Welp, that marks the end of the bumpy ride to Australia... I wonder what will replace it on the calendar.
 
Welp, that marks the end of the bumpy ride to Australia... I wonder what will replace it on the calendar.
Several of you saw what the track is.

HINT: It worked surprisingly well.
 
Yup. And it will probably replace Bathurst on the 2015 Schedule.

Race starts in under 40min

Man, too bad I'm about to leave for university... (morning class didn't happen, so I managed to get back home to write a couple of things here)
 
It's my old Tahiti suggestion.

I'll be disappoint if it isn't.
 
RED FLAG!

The second time we have had a car Into the pit wall...​
 
Last edited:
Anybody hurt?
 
Glad he doesn't have a severe injury. 👍
 
I feel like it's me. If it is I already have an idea for who I want.
 
Hmm...dirt track...rant bomb in 3...2...1...
 
Back