[RACE] NR2003: 2014 GTPlanet Fantasy Series *That's A Wrap!*

  • Thread starter Thread starter nascarfan1400
  • 6,111 comments
  • 293,182 views
Suzuki_escudo_pikes_peak.jpg
I was just about to post that. Touche.
 
So far, I've got offers from TRD Racing, Autobacs Racing Team America, and Swift Autosport. Anyone else want to chime in? (Thanks @BRRT_Angel for giving me team names.)
 
@nascarfan1400 @rallymorten I'm tempted to show what little I've been doing on the side, but I don't want it to take away from the series's's's. Thinking about getting the test subject involved directly as well. Hepl?
 

You wanna see? Well...not just yet. It's just something I'd like to do to make up for the fact my driver is....yeah..., my best schemes are remakes, and I can't contribute more directly.

ALSO: Still working on what you commissioned. Update tonight-tomorrow hopefully.
 
You wanna see? Well...not just yet. It's just something I'd like to do to make up for the fact my driver is....yeah..., my best schemes are remakes, and I can't contribute more directly.

ALSO: Still working on what you commissioned. Update tonight-tomorrow hopefully.
Awesome can't wait.
 
Between the three teams I've received applications from, it's hard to make a decision. The #8 looks very promising. It would make a two car team which would be great for tandeming. #10 is in what could be a 4 car team, a lot of sponsors, but it's a Ford, and the #33 which has my primary sponsor already in line as a team sponsor. It would make me a part of a full 4 car team, and the Toyotas look strong all around and need solid results. Downsides to all these would be the fact that I won't be able to use any of my lucky numbers at all, and I'd be stepping into a spotlight because of @BRRT_Angel and her success.
 
Between the three teams I've received applications from, it's hard to make a decision. The #8 looks very promising. It would make a two car team which would be great for tandeming. #10 is in what could be a 4 car team, a lot of sponsors, but it's a Ford, and the #33 which has my primary sponsor already in line as a team sponsor. It would make me a part of a full 4 car team, and the Toyotas look strong all around and need solid results. Downsides to all these would be the fact that I won't be able to use any of my lucky numbers at all, and I'd be stepping into a spotlight because of @BRRT_Angel and her success.
From what I've seen, there are at least 3 other teams looking for a driver. But I also looked at the message you sent me and there's that car I really liked. I had to jump from using my lucky 7. You can do it too.
 
Well, kinda leaked my primary scheme not thinking. Good thing I have three more to reveal.
 
That's actually pretty nice.
It'll likely look better in the actual team presentation coming "soon", so there's still that.
 
Back