[RACE] NR2003: 2014 GTPlanet Fantasy Series *That's A Wrap!*

  • Thread starter Thread starter nascarfan1400
  • 6,111 comments
  • 293,223 views
We appear to have a breach in our system. I repeat, there is a breach in the system. Man your banter stations, pronto! :p
Anyways, when will the 2015 post be made? I need to recruit someone to fill that open #33 spot on my team. :lol:
I might be interested in that drive.
 
So 3 females now and a relative rivalry. Oh boy oh boy oh BOY!

I am not sure if this is reason for excitement, we have many barrels of dynamite ready to ignite at the slightest of sparks... :scared: It's one dangerous situation if it goes off. Care is needed.

For what it's worth, Clayton and I are actually really close. He just purposely gets on my nerves. No actual hate (much)

Ok, that's a bit more conforting. I know what it's like to have siblings who just like to jest a bit, so that's not entirely new to me.
 
I am not sure if this is reason for excitement, we have many barrels of dynamite ready to ignite at the slightest of sparks... :scared: It's one dangerous situation if it goes off. Care is needed.



Ok, that's a bit more conforting. I know what it's like to have siblings who just like to jest a bit, so that's not entirely new to me.
It shouldn't be bad. Clayton just has a bad sense of humor and Kuni is either here or sleeping at her desk at work. It just really adds to the driver pool and how interesting commentary could get.
 
It shouldn't be bad. Clayton just has a bad sense of humor and Kuni is either here or sleeping at her desk at work. It just really adds to the driver pool and how interesting commentary could get.

If you say so... Bad humor is not new at these parts, because all of us do it from time to time. :lol: If anything, it brings variety to the field. As long as things remain safe...
 
@KuniKino****a since you might be joining the series, are you gonna do interviews and that stuff? I remember you sat for hours on DA and did that kind of stuff.
 
Any new Ford drivers for next season?
About 10 to 15 empty grid spits by the time the OP goes up. Technically you can ask drivers to join via PM and whatnot because early bird sign ups are over.
 
I might. It depends on how busy my job gets and when races are posted.
That's right. That's about to happen. I forgot about it.
 
I will hopefully be in contact with several team owners soon. Just picking up sponsors.
I promise you at Swift Autosport you will be treated like family. Not like just another driver. You will have full time sponsorship. That sponsor is already known. Plus any other sponsors you are able to bring to the table.
 
With Kuni joining us, our teams huge announcement will be slightly delayed.
And I thought it was already gonna be a party. Bring out the fireworks and party streamers.
 
SDQmrRM.gif
 
Back