[RACE] NR2003: 2014 GTPlanet Fantasy Series *That's A Wrap!*

  • Thread starter Thread starter nascarfan1400
  • 6,111 comments
  • 293,182 views
I'm happy to announce that for the 2015 GTPlanet Fantasy Series, I will be driving the 33 TRD Racing Toyota Camry. I'm also happy to announce that my personal sponsor Starbucks will be on my car for every race of the 2015 season. I find it to be a privilege to be on such a big and formidable team and I hope to show that I have what it takes to win here.
starbucks2_0_Render 2x.jpg
starbucks2_0_Render 3x.jpg
 
Welcome to the team, buddy :D
 
Is this invite only or Can I join? Anyways I'm not driving so you don't have to worry about that :sly:
You can join for next season I believe.
 
Is this invite only or Can I join? Anyways I'm not driving so you don't have to worry about that :sly:
I have 2 available seats for Swift Autosport if you'd like one.
 
Hello, Niku Driver HC here. I have a major announcement to give to all the drivers. After much consideration, I have decided to set up a team with fellow Pontiac driver and good friend @Whitetail. Therefore, I hereby rennounce my Independant status that I had requested previously for the 2015 season. Please support our combined effort, as we tackle the 2015 season as full-time drivers:

Rubber Hunters Racing!

More information regarding our team will come at a later date. Watch this space...
 
So SAS (Swift Autosports) going with the motto "younger is better"? K then.
 
So that's 4 teams with four members each? Damn next season is looking good.
 
Back