[RACE] NR2003: 2014 GTPlanet Fantasy Series *That's A Wrap!*

  • Thread starter Thread starter nascarfan1400
  • 6,111 comments
  • 293,248 views
Alright, then. And now we return to your regularly scheduled programming...

Raven Motorsport Sets 2015 Driver Lineup
Raven Motorsport is proud to announce our 4th driver for the 2015 campaign, @rcb929, who will be piloting the #12 Woodcraft Chevy.

@quietgirl will be in the #87 Chevy sponsored by Victoria's Secret/Mike's Hard Strawberry Lemonade/The Food Network.

@rallymorten will drive the #95 Chevy. Sponsorship details will be released as soon as talks are completed.

Team owner @raven214 rounds out the lineup in the #97 Chevy with full support from the ALS Association and the US Marine Corps.
 
Last edited:
Rainbow shower, mother effer. Never ceases to amaze me, as well as almost give me a seizure... :crazy:

db9.jpeg
 
Umm...my laptop is spasing out from the rainbow text. The screen keeps messing with the rainbow texts and it's colors.
 
I was joking. I have to use photoshop quite frequently actually. I just was making fun of everyone saying "Whoops, can't." Seriously though @swiftsmith why on heaven's high water would you OK 15 schemes when you know that no one's up to willingly doing that much? That's impractical team management.

If I had a dollar for every scheme I will have, I will have one dollar.
 



#1 Chevy @CodDemon101 GoDaddy.com
#3 Ford @GTracer98 Canon
#4 Toyota @BayneHamlin1121 FujiFilm
#6 Ford @GranTurismo916 Kingdom Hearts
#7 Ford @MrUnknown Sonic
#9 Pontiac @Whitetail Bambi
#11 Toyota @Chqr Banana Motorsport
#14 Chevy @nascarfan1400 Red Bull, Pinkie Pie
#16 Toyota @Roflwaffle Shell
#17 Chevy @Doodle Apple
#18 Chevy @ABP DB
#19 Chevy @goofytyler S.N.A.I.L.
#20 Chevy @DurWinning Pepsi
#24 Chevy @Jahgee1124 Dupont
#28 Ford @Earth Havoline
#32 Toyota @RACECAR Sony
#35 Ford @Gerarghini Hot Wheels
#37 Toyota @SilverFire Fluttershy
#38 Chevy @Johnny1996 Budweiser, GM Goodwrench
#42 Toyota @Ryou Dark Horse Records
#47 Chevy @Ninners Patronas, Verizon
#50 Ford @swiftsmith Logan Roadhouse
#51 Ford @AJHG1000 Spidarmun
#53 Dodge @@Tired iron Autometer
#54 Ford @Furinkazen and @@BRRT_Angel Mobil 1
#55 Ford @sparkytooth #CraigItUp
#64 Chevy @The Bman Pittsburgh Stealers
#69 Chevy @ProjectWHaT ProjectWHaT Is The Most Awesome
#71 Dodge @raven214 ALS Association
#74 Chevy @Carbonox FINA
#76 Pontiac @Niku Driver HC Sunrise
#77 Chevy @samurai8juice Oreos
#79 Ford @BKGlover The Y
#83 Chevy @Bhowe83 Splash
#86 Toyota @DCybertron Taco Bell
#87 Chevy @quietgirl rip it Energy Drink
#88 Chevy @Dustone Vodafone
#95 Ford @rallymorten Octan
#96 Dodge @Harsk100 Je Suis Charlie/GTPlanet
#97 Chevy @Turbo_snail City Chevy
#98 Ford @Mega Umbreon Dogecoin
#99 Ford @Michelin Sharpie
 



#1 Chevy @CodDemon101 GoDaddy.com
#3 Ford @GTracer98 Canon
#4 Toyota @BayneHamlin1121 FujiFilm
#6 Ford @GranTurismo916 Kingdom Hearts
#7 Ford @MrUnknown Sonic
#9 Pontiac @Whitetail Bambi
#11 Toyota @Chqr Banana Motorsport
#14 Chevy @nascarfan1400 Red Bull, Pinkie Pie
#16 Toyota @Roflwaffle Shell
#17 Chevy @Doodle Apple
#18 Chevy @ABP DB
#19 Chevy @goofytyler S.N.A.I.L.
#20 Chevy @DurWinning Pepsi
#24 Chevy @Jahgee1124 Dupont
#28 Ford @Earth Havoline
#32 Toyota @RACECAR Sony
#35 Ford @Gerarghini Hot Wheels
#37 Toyota @SilverFire Fluttershy
#38 Chevy @Johnny1996 Budweiser, GM Goodwrench
#42 Toyota @Ryou Dark Horse Records
#47 Chevy @Ninners Patronas, Verizon
#50 Ford @swiftsmith Logan Roadhouse
#51 Ford @AJHG1000 Spidarmun
#53 Dodge @@Tired iron Autometer
#54 Ford @Furinkazen and @@BRRT_Angel Mobil 1
#55 Ford @sparkytooth #CraigItUp
#64 Chevy @The Bman Pittsburgh Stealers
#69 Chevy @ProjectWHaT ProjectWHaT Is The Most Awesome
#71 Dodge @raven214 ALS Association
#74 Chevy @Carbonox FINA
#76 Pontiac @Niku Driver HC Sunrise
#77 Chevy @samurai8juice Oreos
#79 Ford @BKGlover The Y
#83 Chevy @Bhowe83 Splash
#86 Toyota @DCybertron Taco Bell
#87 Chevy @quietgirl rip it Energy Drink
#88 Chevy @Dustone Vodafone
#95 Ford @rallymorten Octan
#96 Dodge @Harsk100 Je Suis Charlie/GTPlanet
#97 Chevy @Turbo_snail City Chevy
#98 Ford @Mega Umbreon Dogecoin
#99 Ford @Michelin Sharpie

NAS I DON'T HAVE THE TIME FOR THIS!!!!

I GOTTA GO TO SCHOOL AND YOU UPLOAD NOW!!!

*flips laptop in anger*
 
Dead last. Not even my fault. :yuck: That's superspeedway "racing" for you.
 
NAS I DON'T HAVE THE TIME FOR THIS!!!!

I GOTTA GO TO SCHOOL AND YOU UPLOAD NOW!!!

*flips laptop in anger*

Dammit, I share that concern! I have to watch the vídeo in silence because I AM in University. That is some poor timing... :mad: :lol:
 
Back