[RACE] NR2003: 2014 GTPlanet Fantasy Series *That's A Wrap!*

Team Kate Upton remains fully committed to Chevrolet, the breast best manufacturer
Well, then you might wanna know that Audi stole the lower grille light decals from your Chevrolets.

Oh, and is Chevrolet really that good that it had to stop importing its cars to Europe?(Except for Russia) :lol:

Oh, and is Chevrolet really that good that it had to stop importing its cars to Europe?(Except for Russia) :lol:

Thaaaaat's an iffy subject. Technically, Corvettes were the only full-on Chevy somewhat readily available. Most of our Chevys here are already Vauxhalls and Opels in Europe. Much of the Euro-Chevys are either re-badged Opels or re-badged Daewoos, or whatever Korean/Malaysian car brand they had a share of.

And you've spent too much time with Maldonado. Point?

PeBdws6.gif

Ah, it's the "Yo Mamma GTPFS" thread, I have taken a wrong turn at Albuquerque. But instead of Momma jokes, we use mediocre racing drivers! It's family-friendly fun for everyone! :lol:

But Kuni does have a point, and I agree, at least we could get this season finished and move on to next year. I know life and Fun Runs have been getting in the way as of late, Nas, but it would be awkward to have the 2014 season carry on until 2016, no? Just my five cents.

Last edited:
Just to make things simple:

Put all concentration on finishing 2014.

Then, put the finishing touches on and start 2015.

Just my suggestion for what appears to be too many dishes for one cook to handle.

Just my suggestion for what appears to be too many dishes for one cook to handle.

I think GTRacer22 misworded what he said. Finishing 2014 is critical, but instead of having 2015 running a biyear, just name it 2016 and then give more time to figure out what the hell the direction should be.

I would like to apologize for my vanishing act. I was involved in a bad car accident. I have been in the hospital for over 2 month and just got a few days ago. I was t-bone by a drunken idiot. Total my truck and ended up with a broken left leg a shattered right elbow 2 crack ribs and a broken rib and a mild concussion and some cuts and bruises. I will be in a wheelchair for a while, a good lady friend hop on a plane and she will be taking care of me till I can manage on my own . I only got my left arm I can use so it will be a while for me to do anything, that really sucks I can't even race no more. At least I manage to be able to do my other favorite thing baseball, I can manage to play it on my PS3 with my left hand. I also lost my laptop in the accident but at least my smartphone survive but my truck is total scrap. I will slowly read the forum to see what as been happening. I will only post this update here because it takes to long to write. As some of you know I was involved in quite a few different series so I would appreciate if some of you let the others know what happened to me. It will be a long road back for me old bones don't recover as fast as young one.
They have me on some pretty potent painkillers so it keeps me buzz up. Well that is all I can handle typing for now.

I would like to apologize for my vanishing act. I was involved in a bad car accident. I have been in the hospital for over 2 month and just got a few days ago. I was t-bone by a drunken idiot. Total my truck and ended up with a broken left leg a shattered right elbow 2 crack ribs and a broken rib and a mild concussion and some cuts and bruises. I will be in a wheelchair for a while, a good lady friend hop on a plane and she will be taking care of me till I can manage on my own . I only got my left arm I can use so it will be a while for me to do anything, that really sucks I can't even race no more. At least I manage to be able to do my other favorite thing baseball, I can manage to play it on my PS3 with my left hand. I also lost my laptop in the accident but at least my smartphone survive but my truck is total scrap. I will slowly read the forum to see what as been happening. I will only post this update here because it takes to long to write. As some of you know I was involved in quite a few different series so I would appreciate if some of you let the others know what happened to me. It will be a long road back for me old bones don't recover as fast as young one.
They have me on some pretty potent painkillers so it keeps me buzz up. Well that is all I can handle typing for now.
Oh gosh, I am so sorry to hear that and I wish you a speedy recovery. I don't know you too well as I've just got into these fantasy series, but we are a close knit community and we are here for you. :) Get well soon, stick in there.

@Tired iron damn buddy, that's harsh. Good thing you survived that and you will have a recovery to 100%. Speed recovery for you brother. Damn, to anyone involved with [RACE], the last 20 days has been harsh on us, be it physically and/or mentally. Hopefully these bad days pass by quickly.

Wow, I'm just glad you're alright! Take care sir, we will keep a spot open for you when you're ready.

@Michelin Thank you it was rough for the first week but the doctor said I was a tuff old gizzard and will make a full recovery with a few grams of metal in my bones. :lol:

@raven214 Thank you really appreciate this. I sure miss you guys, well at least I have a few racing video to catch up to and I'm sure there is a lot of good insanity to read on @Jahgee1124 always cracks me up :lol:

Drunk drivers man. They don't care about anyone else on the road. All they care about is "I gotta make it home with my car. I should be ok to drive." God I hate that type of people.

Anyway just rest up, and don't hurt yourself. Currently we've reached a stalemate in this series so I have no clue on what's going to happen next.

Latest Posts

Back