[RACE] NR2003: 2014 GTPlanet Fantasy Series *That's A Wrap!*

  • Thread starter Thread starter nascarfan1400
  • 6,111 comments
  • 293,017 views
Be prepared to do calculating once these videos are released please.
May be a bit of an issue if you need immediate responses. At parents for internet.

I CAN do some pre-emptive number crunching so you have them for the commentary, if you haven't already done it of course.
 
Well there's about 4 vids during the weekend.

Lap 5/201 Completed at the Glen. Expecting the race to be 4 hours or more.
 
Intended to be an endurance. Engines taking a toll only 40 laps in.
Did you turn Brake Fade on like that one ini guide I found and sent you said
 
Good lord what even? I'm honestly really confused right now! What year is it? How long was I asleep???
 
Good lord what even? I'm honestly really confused right now! What year is it? How long was I asleep???


The year is 2030, you've been asleep for 15 years. Nas has taken over all GTP racing series, and has stumbled upon this relic of a thread.
That's all I can tell you for now, they're almost here, I don't have much longe--
 
The year is 2030, you've been asleep for 15 years. Nas has taken over all GTP racing series, and has stumbled upon this relic of a thread.
That's all I can tell you for now, they're almost here, I don't have much longe--
Oh God, they must be getting to me so-
 
The year is 2030, you've been asleep for 15 years. Nas has taken over all GTP racing series, and has stumbled upon this relic of a thread.
That's all I can tell you for now, they're almost here, I don't have much longe--
and for which you have now entered the Twilight Zone.
 
I have returned for a time. What's new?

Well, after a long period of slumber, Nas has finally managed to get the championship back up and running. Hopefully, the 2014 season should be done soon...
 
Well, after a long period of slumber, Nas has finally managed to get the championship back up and running. Hopefully, the 2014 season should be done soon...

I will retain the shattered fragments of optimism I have left until I actually see progress.


On that note, @nascarfan1400 I looked but all I found on Youtube are crickets. any news?
 
I will retain the shattered fragments of optimism I have left until I actually see progress.


On that note, @nascarfan1400 I looked but all I found on Youtube are crickets. any news?
Trying to see if I can't release 2 or more at once. Motegi ready to upload whenever
 
6th, I'll take it
 
Well... After the Coke Zero 400 crash, I forgot all about the video being 100% Uploaded since halfway. So here you go:


#1 Chevy @CodDemon101 GoDaddy.com
#3 Ford @GTracer98 Canon
#4 Toyota @BayneHamlin1121 FujiFilm
#6 Ford @GranTurismo916 Kingdom Hearts
#7 Ford @MrUnknown Sonic
#9 Pontiac @Whitetail Bambi
#11 Toyota @Chqr Banana Motorsport
#14 Chevy @nascarfan1400 Red Bull, Pinkie Pie
#16 Toyota @Roflwaffle Shell
#17 Chevy @Doodle Apple
#18 Chevy @ABP DB
#19 Chevy @goofytyler S.N.A.I.L.
#20 Chevy @DurWinning Pepsi
#24 Chevy @Jahgee1124 Dupont
#28 Ford @Earth Havoline
#32 Toyota @RACECAR Sony
#35 Ford @Gerarghini Hot Wheels
#37 Toyota @SilverFire Fluttershy
#38 Chevy @Johnny1996 Budweiser, GM Goodwrench
#42 Toyota @Ryou Dark Horse Records
#47 Chevy @Ninners Patronas, Verizon
#50 Ford @swiftsmith Logan Roadhouse
#51 Ford @AJHG1000 Spidarmun
#53 Dodge @Tired iron Autometer
#54 Ford @Furinkazen and @BRRT_Angel Mobil 1
#55 Ford @sparkytooth #CraigItUp
#64 Chevy @The Bman Pittsburgh Stealers
#69 Chevy @ProjectWHaT ProjectWHaT Is The Most Awesome
#71 Dodge @raven214 ALS Association
#74 Chevy @Carbonox FINA
#76 Pontiac @Niku Driver HC Sunrise
#77 Chevy @samurai8juice Oreos
#79 Ford @BKGlover The Y
#83 Chevy @Bhowe83 Splash
#86 Toyota @DCybertron Taco Bell
#87 Chevy @quietgirl rip it Energy Drink
#88 Chevy @Dustone Vodafone
#95 Ford @rallymorten Octan
#96 Dodge @Harsk100 Je Suis Charlie/GTPlanet
#97 Chevy @Turbo_snail City Chevy
#98 Ford @Mega Umbreon Dogecoin
#99 Ford @Michelin Sharpie
 
Well... After the Coke Zero 400 crash, I forgot all about the video being 100% Uploaded since halfway. So here you go:


#1 Chevy @CodDemon101 GoDaddy.com
#3 Ford @GTracer98 Canon
#4 Toyota @BayneHamlin1121 FujiFilm
#6 Ford @GranTurismo916 Kingdom Hearts
#7 Ford @MrUnknown Sonic
#9 Pontiac @Whitetail Bambi
#11 Toyota @Chqr Banana Motorsport
#14 Chevy @nascarfan1400 Red Bull, Pinkie Pie
#16 Toyota @Roflwaffle Shell
#17 Chevy @Doodle Apple
#18 Chevy @ABP DB
#19 Chevy @goofytyler S.N.A.I.L.
#20 Chevy @DurWinning Pepsi
#24 Chevy @Jahgee1124 Dupont
#28 Ford @Earth Havoline
#32 Toyota @RACECAR Sony
#35 Ford @Gerarghini Hot Wheels
#37 Toyota @SilverFire Fluttershy
#38 Chevy @Johnny1996 Budweiser, GM Goodwrench
#42 Toyota @Ryou Dark Horse Records
#47 Chevy @Ninners Patronas, Verizon
#50 Ford @swiftsmith Logan Roadhouse
#51 Ford @AJHG1000 Spidarmun
#53 Dodge @Tired iron Autometer
#54 Ford @Furinkazen and @BRRT_Angel Mobil 1
#55 Ford @sparkytooth #CraigItUp
#64 Chevy @The Bman Pittsburgh Stealers
#69 Chevy @ProjectWHaT ProjectWHaT Is The Most Awesome
#71 Dodge @raven214 ALS Association
#74 Chevy @Carbonox FINA
#76 Pontiac @Niku Driver HC Sunrise
#77 Chevy @samurai8juice Oreos
#79 Ford @BKGlover The Y
#83 Chevy @Bhowe83 Splash
#86 Toyota @DCybertron Taco Bell
#87 Chevy @quietgirl rip it Energy Drink
#88 Chevy @Dustone Vodafone
#95 Ford @rallymorten Octan
#96 Dodge @Harsk100 Je Suis Charlie/GTPlanet
#97 Chevy @Turbo_snail City Chevy
#98 Ford @Mega Umbreon Dogecoin
#99 Ford @Michelin Sharpie

I beat you :lol:
6th, I'll take it
 
Back