[RACE] NR2003: 2014 GTPlanet Fantasy Series *That's A Wrap!*

First of all, to @BKGlover; I know you are a bit competitive by nature (judging on how you react to bad results), but there is no need to take your bad string of results so seriously. It happens to all of us, at some stage in our lives things won't go the way we want and will take a while to get back to where we want them. Look at me, how many times did I lead a race this season since I joined the championship? And how many did I capitalize on them by actually winning? None. The best I did was when I barged my way past quietgirl and got a second place. Winning a whole race is something that still eludes me to the day, and I bet that it'll take a while before it actually happens. If you quit now, you might miss your own chance to win again. Don't bury yourself for results that are not your responsability. You aren't the one driving...

And of course, we should also be in this for the fun and the roleplay, which are the most important things of all.

After that little sidequest of mine, I'll post the Chicago spoilers;

Boy, that backstraight was a calamity straight for sure. Again, most people try to go for gaps that aren't there and boom, instant pileup. I was lucky enough to avoid being obliterated by Jahgee when he crashed...

As for my race, I am both happy and dissapointed. I'm happy that at one point I was leading with a good gap after avoiding all those crashes. But I'm dissapointed that after the last caution period, my tired tires didn't hold up and cost me a possible victory. That's racing luck for you, I guess. But getting the Concept Cup victory minimizes the damages a bit, it's been a while since I got one of those.

And Harsk's crash had more spins in it than a DJ remix of Daiki Kasho. Boy, that was nasty. Also, I wasn't aware that doing a "Matt Kenseth" involves spinning out and crashing into the wall during the victory donuts... :lol:

Last edited:
First of all, to @BKGlover; I know you are a bit competitive, but there is no need to take your bad string of results so seriously. It happens to all of us, at some stage in our lives things won't go the way we want and will take a while to get back to where we want them. Look at me, how many times did I lead a race this season since I joined the championship? And how many did I actually capitalize by actually winning? None. The best I did was when I barged my way past quietgirl and got a second place. Winning a whole race is something that still eludes me to the day, and I bet that it'll take a while before it actually happens. If you quit now, you might miss your own chance to win again. Don't bury yourself for results that are not your responsability. You aren't the one driving...

And of course, we should also be in this for the fun and the roleplay, which are the most important things of all.

After that little sidequest of mine, I'll post the Chicago spoilers;

Boy, that backstraight was a calamity straight for sure. Again, most people try to go for gaps that aren't there and boom, instant pileup. I was lucky enough to avoid being obliterated by Jahgee when he crashed...

As for my race, I am both happy and dissapointed. I'm happy that at one point I was leading with a good gap after avoiding all those crashes. But I'm dissapointed that after the last caution period, my tired tires didn't hold up and cost me a possible victory. That's racing luck for you, I guess. But getting the Concept Cup victory minimizes the damages a bit, it's been a while since I got one of those.

And Harsk's crash had more spins in it than a DJ remix of Daiki Kasho. Boy, that was nasty. Also, I wasn't aware that doing a "Matt Kenseth" involves spinning out and crashing into the wall during the victory donuts... :lol:
A "Matt Kenseth" is purposely sliding the car through the grass at high speed to celebrate.

This championship battle is going to be fantastic. I have no idea who is going to take it. 5 drivers have a shot. One of them winless. Field rolling off now.

A "Matt Kenseth" is purposely sliding the car through the grass at high speed to celebrate.

This championship battle is going to be fantastic. I have no idea who is going to take it. 5 drivers have a shot. One of them winless. Field rolling off now.

See, my NASCAR knowledge is rubbish. Good to know that hasn't changed. :dunce: :lol:

And yes, the final race should be something else. It's anyone's ball game, and it could go any ways. Properly fitting for a season finale...

It's a bit of a pity though, I would love to see how would you reproduce the people who got the top three positions in the final standings, and maybe even do the same for the Concept Rookies... Oh well, maybe next time. 💡
I'm planning to do a little "Post Season" thing featuring footage that didn't air on the original broadcast, so all hope is not lost for my sims ambitions ;)

This video may be close to an hour long as is xD

I'm planning to do a little "Post Season" thing featuring footage that didn't air on the original broadcast, so all hope is not lost for my sims ambitions ;)

This video may be close to an hour long as is xD

Ah, that's interesting. So could we see bloopers and things along those lines? :lol: And possibly some Sims footage, yes, that could also be a thing.

Also, Jaysus, one hour long for round 30!? Well I could use some popcorn to watch that movie... :crazy:

I should be... like... dead. :lol:
I'm the one who got door-slammed, not the other way around. Again a hard hit into the wall this time. I'm getting beat up too much, it's not healthy! :lol:

The suspense has risen!

image.png

Back