[RACE] NR2003: 2014 GTPlanet Fantasy Series *That's A Wrap!*

If/When nas uploads the 2015 carset, I'd like to make a spotter guide that follows this guide, but putting a flag over the manufacturer logo
Guide%201999.PNG

Last edited:
I love this, but the difference in lighting really bugs me. Maybe the pics can be taken in carviewer, (if carview has HD textures?)

It should be fine as long as you use the same track, time, and weather. Then all you need to do is park in the same spot. I plan to do something like this if my series ever gets off the ground.

Heres a little teaser of what to expect

View attachment 317423

Obviously we wont see this until the deadline because it will be in numerical order.

Nas, that's great. How did you manage to do it I don't know, but you deserve a pat on the back and a glass of lemonade for a job well done. :)👍

There's some behind-the-scenes banter at the Pontiac stable, or there will be.

Oh really? Banter will be a part of Pontiac very soon indeed... :mischievous:

If you guys want, when this goes live, I can send you guys a printer friendly pdf shortly after its completed.

Please do, it'll do wonders when commentating and/or writting race reports. It'll be far more easier to identify cars that way.

Nas, that's great. How did you manage to do it I don't know, but you deserve a pat on the back and a glass of lemonade for a job well done. :)👍

Oh really? Banter will be a part of Pontiac very soon indeed... :mischievous:

Please do, it'll do wonders when commentating and/or writting race reports. It'll be far more easier to identify cars that way.
Many thanks Niku. It's fun for me to do as I'm expanding my skills, so I'm glad you all are happy with it ^.^

Season 2 will be incredible!

Many thanks Niku. It's fun for me to do as I'm expanding my skills, so I'm glad you all are happy with it ^.^

Season 2 will be incredible!

Hey man, a good work deserves a compliment, that's how I think things should roll. ;)

Oh yes, it will. So many improvements and new faces! It'll be a season to watch, that's for sure.

Also, I would like to discuss something regarding my current 2015 status as an Independent, if you don't mind.

Hey man, a good work deserves a compliment, that's how I think things should roll. ;)

Oh yes, it will. So many improvements and new faces! It'll be a season to watch, that's for sure.

Also, I would like to discuss something regarding my current 2015 status as an Independent, if you don't mind.
Sure

Wanna drive a Ford?
I'm not exactly sure how it works, nascar talked about it a little last night to me and he said I might be doing a little commenatating in the future

Also like something like bspec? and what game is this on?

I'm not exactly sure how it works, nascar talked about it a little last night to me and he said I might be doing a little commenatating in the future

Also like something like bspec? and what game is this on?
NASCAR 2003. But you don't need the game to participate.

Back