[RACE] NR2003: GTPlanet Fantasy Series - Season 2 - Checkered Flag

  • Thread starter Thread starter nascarfan1400
  • 4,582 comments
  • 246,823 views
Well thanks guys. I didn't ask for an uprising. I didn't ask for any excess input. Now I'm done for ever on there. What did you all even accomplish? A few extra clicks? We know that you are banned for silly things on there but we should have just let it be instead of spamming. To the people who just asked, that's fine, but good god when would any of you spam Jordan if he banned anyone?? End of SRD discussion.
Trust me when I say, I didn't intend for this and I'm sorry I caused it. I only wanted people to passively aggressively like your post to spite Walter White and move on.
 
I'll take my fair share of the blame as well. I think I pushed it a bit too far. Now that I look back it was an absolute stupid idea. You have my sincerest apologies.

As for templates, have you checked out the 1st link I posted? Maybe that site can help us.
 
Trust me when I say, I didn't intend for this and I'm sorry I caused it. I only wanted people to passively aggressively like your post to spite Walter White and move on.

Which was exactly what I did... :lol:
 
I'll take most of the blame, I was the one who found out first and over reacted and then I posted on the mods profile on why he banned Nas for no reason then everyone else joined in. But overall it's me but can we just Forget this and look for a new site for our templates?
Thank you,
Smurf
 
Yeah they got some nice things cooking in there, not joining in.

Big Evil used to make really detailed templates...not sure they will come back...

Big Evil STILL makes really detailed templates. And trust me, as soon as they can, they'll be putting their hands onto making 2048 2015 BRGen6 Templates.
 
:banghead: I'm such an idiot. I'll take blame as well. I went overboard, did something unnecessary. I'm extremely disappointed in myself.
 
:banghead: I'm such an idiot. I'll take blame as well. I went overboard, did something unnecessary. I'm extremely disappointed in myself.
You don't have to feel guilty, GTRacer22. You did your best as you could. 👍
 
I know how to put this to bed:

If you egged it on in any fashion, you were an idiot.

There. All said and now done on two sites. Take the idiocy, and the banter, and throw them off the nearest bridge tied to a cinder block.

Returning to the 2015 season before us, I'm announcing that while schemes may not be coming out much if at all, I am open to rebuilding logos and decals for people to use. I also have a number of them already done or were already good to go when I got them. not 100% identical, but usually very close.
 
I know how to put this to bed:

If you egged it on in any fashion, you were an idiot.

There. All said and now done on two sites. Take the idiocy, and the banter, and throw them off the nearest bridge tied to a cinder block.

Returning to the 2015 season before us, I'm announcing that while schemes may not be coming out much if at all, I am open to rebuilding logos and decals for people to use. I also have a number of them already done or were already good to go when I got them. not 100% identical, but usually very close.
You think you can do a My little pony one? :D
 
In serious news,

Chevrolet World Racing reveals #22 scheme.

Chevrolet World racing has just revealed the primary scheme for their #22 car, sponsored by Oreo/Ritz, along with secondary sponsors Nilla and Nutter Butter. "This scheme designed for us by @RACECAR is exactly what I had envisioned, and I can't wait to see it on track!" said @GTRacer22, driver of the #22 car.

image.jpg
 
You think you can do a My little pony one? :D
.....

In addition, I should clarify that while I will try to work on more complex images, I reserve the right to say no.

That said, what particular image are you wanting done?
 
"Banter" is no longer to be overused or be an excuse for any nonsense in GTPFS.
This is more serious than we treat it, guys. There is no banter.
 
So much for my apology letter...

Forget it Nas.

Btw having read back though, the #gtplanet thing was total stupidity. EDIT: I actually don't believe it. This ain't a forum war. Nas got banned harshly and you guys just made us look like 🤬 's.
 
I've contacted Jordan so it's possible that your posts will go bye bye.
Good. It was all nonsense as I look back at it. Won't miss any of it.
 
Good. It was all nonsense as I look back at it. Won't miss any of it.
Same, I'm never looking at that community again either -_-
 
Back