[RACE] NR2003: GTPlanet Fantasy Series - Season 2 - Checkered Flag

  • Thread starter Thread starter nascarfan1400
  • 4,582 comments
  • 246,821 views
How can I get banned? I wanna join!
 
Not yet. Yet.
 
Well I suppose the easy way is to tell a moderator to go F themselves.
 
Is that what you did? :lol:
Nope. I just said "Walter White wins. Flawless Victory. Bantality." I'm guessing they got smart and figured out who I was referring to.
 
Nope. I just said "Walter White wins. Flawless Victory. Bantality." I'm guessing they got smart and figured out who I was referring to.
They banned you for that??? :lol: Oh my gosh.
 
image.jpg
[/spoiler
 
Eh whatever, leave it, let it be. SRD was done a long time ago.

Now back to our regulary scheduled programming...
 
They perma banned me now for something I did not even do.
 
All I did was make a status about how they could ban people who ask innocent questions :lol:

Need more reason as to why the NR2003 community is sorta toxic, there it is.
 
Did Jahgee get banned too? :lol:
 
"Now your gone for good..."

He changed his status to "I can do this all day"

What did I do?
 
Spamming the status page to be honest, sealed your own fate and made things 1000x worse...

I have to agree with Furi (! Weren't you dead or something from crashing into a wall and such?) here, folks. You didn't help yourselves and/or nas here with your stunt. Now, you've only made things worse...
 
I have to agree with Furi (! Weren't you dead or something from crashing into a wall and such?) here, folks. You didn't help yourselves and/or nas here with your stunt. Now, you've only made things worse...
They're idiots anyways
 
I have to agree with Furi (! Weren't you dead or something from crashing into a wall and such?) here, folks. You didn't help yourselves and/or nas here with your stunt. Now, you've only made things worse...
Meh. Totally worth it.
 
But it's a sticky about in the discussions sub-forums. So yeah it was coming plus this "lel banter" crap needs to stop. It's always the usual suspects...
 
Just let them be :rolleyes:
 
Back