[RACE] NR2003: GTPlanet Fantasy Series - Season 2 - Checkered Flag

  • Thread starter Thread starter nascarfan1400
  • 4,582 comments
  • 246,821 views
Worse comes to worse, I can help Nas find another site that has/will have the templates needed for the series.
 
Just let them be :rolleyes:

I'm just going to ask outta curiosity, been a member for 4 and a bit years around there, and the staffing changes have been odd to me. Anyway apologies for straying off topic.
 
Well where else would you ask for templates if the BR15 thread doesn't/didn't give clear answers. I mean maybe a whole thread on it wasn't necessary but it was a harmless question. Just asking for clarification. It didn't necessitate a ban.
 
Yeah they got some nice things cooking in there, not joining in.

Big Evil used to make really detailed templates...not sure they will come back...
 
Adding my two cents in since this whole week has been a pit of misery. Having what is it now, eight people jumping in and sticking noses into a hostile situation is about the dumbest idea in terms of looking for this series to keep safe. Just having someone else get the mods and post them here would have been sufficient. We've gone through nearly three pages of pure stupidity. Most of us should know better. Good god, act your age for once.
 
I regret all of this.
 
As much as I find them banning someone for asking a question once kinda silly, I'm not repaying it with stupidity. I've visited many NR2003 forums and have witnessed this drama(almost even got dragged into one without doing anything just because I knew those same people), it never ends any differently.
 
Last edited:
Too much.

I blame this on Jahgee. He gave us the idea. :lol:
Sorry for double posting, but everyone involved needs to claim responsibility for their own actions.
 
Does anyone here know of any other good websites?
 
Sorry for double posting, but everyone involved needs to claim responsibility for their own actions.
I was only joking. I do assume responsibility for what I did. It was a stupid thing to do.
 
Let's get this back on topic here. Pleaaseeee.
 
Eating words like a cuisine.
 
Smurfy. Please. We can all move on now.
 
So far I've found only one good alternative (admittedly the 2nd link basically leads to the first link). Any other ideas?
 
I only said like the post, you guys escalated it yourself :lol:
I know I know, I was just fooling. :lol: I don't see why saying what I said could've gotten me banned though.

Moving on.
 
Well thanks guys. I didn't ask for an uprising. I didn't ask for any excess input. Now I'm done for ever on there. What did you all even accomplish? A few extra clicks? We know that you are banned for silly things on there but we should have just let it be instead of spamming. To the people who just asked, that's fine, but good god when would any of you spam Jordan if he banned anyone?? End of SRD discussion.
 
Back