- 12,883

- Divided States of America
- MikuHime80
@quietgirl has confirmed her spot and is ready to pick up where she left off! We officially have all 3 females now confirmed.
Three way girl fight for the championship! There we go.
Really? Come on!Hey, something else to break havok in. If there are spots open, I would love to destroy my sister's hopes and dreams.
Need a milkshake to go with it?![]()
I have my popcorn ready..![]()
Looks like there will be. So far only close to thirty people have confirmed. @vetteman24 (For a full season), and @CSMDuty are ahead of you on the "Dibs" list, but I can add you to that list if you want the early jump.Hey, something else to break havok in. If there are spots open, I would love to destroy my sister's hopes and dreams.
No thanks, I don't feel like dealing with all the boys in the yard today.Need a milkshake to go with it?
I can play Surgery Simulator!I think I'm going to pop an aneurysm.
Hey! My name has an 11!@CSMDuty
Please don't.I can play Surgery Simulator!
I would have to find a team that would welcome such marvelous torture, but I would like to reserve the number 84.Looks like there will be. So far only close to thirty people have confirmed. @vetteman24 (For a full season), and @CSMDuty are ahead of you on the "Dibs" list, but I can add you to that list if you want the early jump.![]()
No boys, just gargoyle statues and a lake of fire.No thanks, I don't feel like dealing with all the boys in the yard today.
GotchaI would have to find a team that would welcome such marvelous torture, but I would like to reserve the number 84.
No boys, just gargoyle statues and a lake of fire.
Noooo... You are first to get one if theres spots left after the 20thWait I now have a Full season ride! I guess this is how Matt DiBenedetto felt when he found out he got a full season ride
Maybe that also means you'll be kept in the rear of the field with the three Danica Patrick hopefuls.Wait I now have a Full season ride! I guess this is how Matt DiBenedetto felt when he found out he got a full season ride
Who wants to be a Danica?Maybe that also means you'll be kept in the rear of the field with the three Danica Patrick hopefuls.
No, he does good on the plate tracks when Phil Parsons isn't talking the team money away.Oh so now Im Josh Wise gotcha
Josh Wise doesn't have a ride anymore.Oh so now Im Josh Wise gotcha
Uh, Yes he does. Unless he lost one just recently. I know he raced Sonoma for sureJosh Wise doesn't have a ride anymore.
If no one else offers, I can make room.I would have to find a team that would welcome such marvelous torture, but I would like to reserve the number 84.
He left the team yesterday.Uh, Yes he does. Unless he lost one just recently. I know he raced Sonoma for sure
He just didUh, Yes he does. Unless he lost one just recently. I know he raced Sonoma for sure
You finish top ten in the chase, let alone make it, and you are more pessimistic than the people in the low 30's :/If no one else offers, I can make room.
He left the team yesterday.
Rest In DogeHe just did