[RACE] NR2003: GTPlanet Fantasy Series - Season 2 - Checkered Flag

  • Thread starter Thread starter nascarfan1400
  • 4,582 comments
  • 246,821 views
I'm thinking about completely rehauling some of my skins. It will take a bit.
 
How's the Spotter Guide goin? :p
 
I'm going to have to redo it with all the new changes. However, since we are all signed up, schemes will be out faster as will the guide. :)
Can't wait to see it ;)
 
Update on the Pontiac/Honda templates
Mystical's response to someone questioning when they'd be out on Sim Racing Design
yeah sorry things got super busy at work and haven't had as much free time as I expected with NR2003. I haven't forgotten, I just need OT at work to end which won't be for quite awhile. I still need to clean some stuff on the templates before I feel comfortable releasing them.
 
Ok, thank God someone is willing to communicate regarding this whole Honda/Pontial biz. So it's not entirely dead, only some TLC is required to get them to a better level of detail.
 
Am I missing anyone?

  1. nascarfan1400
  2. AudiMan2011
  3. BRRT_Angel
  4. KuniKino****a
  5. Clayton Hardy
  6. Niku Driver HC
  7. tbwhhs
  8. Jahgee1124
  9. GranTurismo916
  10. DurWinning
  11. Michelin
  12. Smurfybug
  13. RACECAR
  14. GTRacer22
  15. Swiftsmith
  16. DCybertron
  17. The Bman
  18. SVX
  19. Doodle
  20. BayneHamlin1121
  21. BKGlover
  22. raven214
  23. Dustone
  24. Harsk100
  25. vetteman24
  26. Gerarghini
  27. Quietgirl
  28. Whitetail
  29. Ph1sher
  30. amaterasu
  31. samurai8juice
  32. Davis
  33. RESHIRAM5
  34. tirediron
  35. rcb929
  36. goofytyler
  37. silver wing
  38. jordan
  39. Open?
  40. Open?
  41. Open?
  42. Open?
 
Mods.
 
Jordan is there and Famine never signed up.
 
[B]@nascarfan1400[/B] "Having a ton of fun rain testing for GTPFS! #Hyped #Rain"
NR2003 2015-08-12 10-54-54-66.jpg
 
Back