[RACE] NR2003: GTPlanet Fantasy Series - Season 2 - Checkered Flag

  • Thread starter Thread starter nascarfan1400
  • 4,582 comments
  • 246,819 views
Well, looks like that paint scheme is gonna have to be moved on to a different car then. No biggie considering I've been doing this with my own paint schemes.
 
Well, looks like that paint scheme is gonna have to be moved on to a different car then. No biggie considering I've been doing this with my own paint schemes.

Are you talking about the one you did for me?
 
Are you talking about the one you did for me?

Yeah. I'm just praying the Audi template isn't too different and its easy.
 
Yeah. I'm just praying the Audi template isn't too different and its easy.

Ok Harsk is doing one for me but if it's not to hard I would like the one you did for me then I will have two schemes to use for the season. 👍
 
Hey guys, I'm still wanting to be in this series. I was away for the month so i'm sorry if I missed anything important.
 
Hey guys, I'm still wanting to be in this series. I was away for the month so i'm sorry if I missed anything important.

Luckily, you and Tired iron were on the reserve list so you're still good to go.
 
Hey guys, I'm still wanting to be in this series. I was away for the month so i'm sorry if I missed anything important.
Confirm your Manufacturer, Car number, and Team
 
I think Champion and runner up deserve a spot because they finished in the highest positions.

The other two who can't confirm their spots deserve their spots as well. Not their fault they can't post.

That leaves up three spots, being taken by vetteman, amaterasu and the third guy.

2+2+3=7. Job is done.

So both Tired Iron and rcb (the two guys who couldn't confirm their entries before) have confirmed their entries, so I'm guessing we have 5 open spots?
 
I feel like I should be making a move to get a car done for me just in case I do get a full time spot.
 
RP:

BREAKING NEWS: Raven Motorsport Driver Rallymorten Missing

Rallymorten, driver of the #95 Five Nights at Freddy's Chevy, has been reported missing. He was on a hiking expedition in a remote mountain range when he failed to reach a checkpoint. "We are still hopeful," said owner/driver Jett Raven. "The last contact we had was a broken radio transmission - something about a bear named Freddy and 'Call me Ishmael'."

When asked about plans for a stand-in driver, Jett said, "We're not there yet. Right now we are focusing on finding Rally. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm heading out to lead a search party." With that, Jett ran off to fly his personal plane over to the search site.

@rallymorten
 
Ok Harsk is doing one for me but if it's not to hard I would like the one you did for me then I will have two schemes to use for the season. 👍
Yes, but the problem is that the Audi's template has not arrived yet.
 
Let's make this more vivid again, the #99 cars! :D

#99_Ford_Team Render 5x (2).jpg
#99_Ford_Team Render 5x.jpg
99-cerveja_Render 2x.jpg
99-citi_Render 2x.jpg
99-old-spice_Render 2x.jpg
99-puma_Render 2x.jpg
99-superchips_Render 2x.jpg
 
I want mine rendered so badly but I think I'm still banned from SRD. :lol:
 
Back