[RACE] NR2003: GTPlanet Fantasy Series - Season 2 - Checkered Flag

  • Thread starter Thread starter nascarfan1400
  • 4,582 comments
  • 246,816 views
I think Champion and runner up deserve a spot because they finished in the highest positions.

The other two who can't confirm their spots deserve their spots as well. Not their fault they can't post.

That leaves up three spots, being taken by vetteman, amaterasu and the third guy.

2+2+3=7. Job is done.
 
TRD Racing announces four returning sponsors for #32 team

32-sony-toyota-png.416797


32-playstation-toyota-png.416798


32-logitech-toyota-png.416799


32-toyotacare-toyota-png.416802


TRD Racing announces 4 returning sponsors for the 32 team. RACECAR's Longtime Personal sponsor Sony resumes its role as primary sponsor while Playstation also returns for several races. Logitech also returns for more races and this time, promoting their new G Series lineup first announced at E3. Toyotacare also makes its return for many of the races.

​
 

Attachments

  • #32 Sony Toyota.png
    #32 Sony Toyota.png
    105.8 KB · Views: 340
  • #32 Playstation Toyota.png
    #32 Playstation Toyota.png
    119.5 KB · Views: 160
  • #32 Logitech Toyota.png
    #32 Logitech Toyota.png
    117.5 KB · Views: 161
  • #32 Toyotacare Toyota.png
    #32 Toyotacare Toyota.png
    108.8 KB · Views: 155
Last edited:
Get Gerarghini to race it for a one-race only kind of event. After all, who created the infamous Forza Indycar 420 SWAG video? I'd say it's dead set fitting for him to run. :lol:
At one point, one of my schemes for 2014 was going to be MLG based (Even forgoing the typical TKU Aardvark font for Comic Sans :lol:)
 
At one point, one of my schemes for 2014 was going to be MLG based (Even forgoing the typical TKU Aardvark font for Comic Sans :lol:)

I'm surprised that you, being you, didn't go ahead with that idea. Then TKU could've become the craziest team in the series...

...wait, you already hold that "honor". Never mind. :lol:
 
I'm surprised that you, being you, didn't go ahead with that idea. Then TKU could've become the craziest team in the series...

...wait, you already hold that "honor". Never mind. :lol:
Nah, nas banned MLG cars because of it :lol:

Found a separate scheme that is equally hilarious :lol:
OAWLb1e.jpg
 
SVX
I don't think I'm the only one who appreciates this rule.

Well, if Nas did it, that's because he appreciates it as well, which is not surprising. You know, since people would probably abuse of those types of liveries...

Nah, nas banned MLG cars because of it :lol:

Found a separate scheme that is equally hilarious :lol:
OAWLb1e.jpg

Good grief, that's horrendous. And somewhat hilarious at the same time, how in the hell would that work on any car? :lol:
 
SVX
Well duh. :p

Of course, that's the point I'm getting at. If you create a rule to prevent something you dislike from happening, you'll be the first person to appreciate it. It's really a "duh" moment. :p
 
I though nas "lost" this in the pits of Hell.
I think he lost the MLG one, which featured a Doritos texture all along the side :lol:. The Shrek is Love, Shrek is Life ft. TYBG survived, as you all have seen today :lol:
 
Back