[RACE] NR2003: GTPlanet Fantasy Series - Season 2 - Checkered Flag

  • Thread starter Thread starter nascarfan1400
  • 4,582 comments
  • 246,834 views
So far yeah :lol: São Paulo haha

Alright then, go São Paulo, haha. May my completely unrelated NASCAR livery give you the strenght to achieve victory. :lol:

oh, that's why :lol: Guess I'll see it later. 👍

See, that's why you don't skip to the end of the video straight away, folks. You may miss a cool/funny moment or two because you were too eager to see how well (or badly) you did in the practice session... :sly:
 
Alright then, go São Paulo, haha. May my completely unrelated NASCAR livery give you the strenght to achieve victory. :lol:

See, that's why you don't skip to the end of the video straight away, folks. You may miss a cool/funny moment or two because you were too eager to see how well (or badly) you did in the practice session... :sly:

Thanks! :D

Learned the lesson ahaha
 
Bad luck for me here, in the sense that it looks like I couldn't catch a draft and was mainly running by myself. Better than crashing, I guess. :lol:

EDIT: With the addition of @amaterasu , I felt that a new series logo had to be made to more accurately represent how this season might as well go. :p
new logo.jpg
 
Last edited:
Heck, I'll point and laugh at my own way of entering the pits. There may have been some slight involuntarily clenching as I saw that start to happen...:lol:

What is this test thing you're going on about Nas? There are only races! :p

Not last! YAASSSS! :D
 
Last edited:
*Yes, I'm aware this is a double post. Y'all just need to post in here more often:p *

@nascarfan1400 @Michelin could I possibly grab a linky to tthe pit boxes from one of you lovely people:)
 
To be honest I would have to zip it up because I don't know where's the link for them so :lol:

Thanks @RACECAR for the help haha
 
@nascarfan1400 are the war wagons gonna be a thing during the season? Does my red test car not get passed? The Concept drivers started with race #8 last season.
War wagons are a thing. I'd prefer you just focus on making the primaries rather than test schemes. If we can start before Halloween that'd be awesome. No room for concept drivers this year. Full grid.
 
War wagons are a thing. I'd prefer you just focus on making the primaries rather than test schemes. If we can start before Halloween that'd be awesome. No room for concept drivers this year. Full grid.
Copy that chief. Finishing project 1 part 1 now.
 
Can I get someone to do war wagons for all 4 of my teams?
 
Team TRD makes a big reveal, makes two major announcements

After some rumors and much silence following the Sonoma Test, a small conference was held at the team's HQ in Texas and some surprising things unfolded. Kicking it off, a massive announcement been made as Newcomers Polaris Motorsports will become a satellite team for Team TRD the receive support and data from them. "Thanks to some clever decisions, we were able to provide a car for another team." Said Co-Owner RACECAR. "Since we're the only big Toyota Team against a massive field of Fords and Chevys, we thought we could use all the help we could get and likewise help all follow teams running Toyotas as well so that was how this came about".


#84 Alienware Toyota.png



After that, he then nonchalantly drops a big reveal. "By the way, we got that Toyota ARTA didn't want along with some others." It was rumored after the Fontana test that the team reached out to them for that car. While that was likely expected, the part regarding the others was a big surprise. When asked to explain how it came about, he answered " I figured they clearly wanted nothing to do with Toyota and that meant another car for us to have so we reached out to them and talked it out. Just like that, they came down to our shop two days later and dropped the car off. That 84 car is not that car, just to make sure that isn't a question" As for the other cars, its apparently a case of older cars from former drivers. "We ended up losing many Toyota Drivers after last season and only just before the Fontana test, I realized there were many cars no longer used so I searched around and thankfully found all of them" Many fans will recall the independent entries of @Chqr, @Bhowe83 , @Ryou and @Silver Wing , the latter who has since joined KANS Motorsport. "The 84 you see out there is the former #37 car (Ironically chassis #11), which won at Mosport. Its been completely rebuilt and rebodied with the 2015 Toyota Camry shape." When asked about the other cars, RACECAR says all of them have undergone the same treatment and are ready to provide them to any other team that needs one. Finally to close off the conference, RACECAR dropped a massive surprise. The Team, Tentatively called "Team TRD" as the only multicar Toyota Team, finally has an official Name:

Toyota Team Quatro Logo (Type 2).png


"When thinking of the name, I went with a mix of Cultural origin as well as the obvious reference to our team's number of cars." This will now be the Team's Official name moving forward to the second season of the GTPFS.​
 
If all goes well, looking at running the Shootout by the 11th of October. But it's a team effort. I'm still needing some drivers primaries and such. A scheme schedule form will be out soon. Looking like a good season on our hands. As for the Audi's, if there's no word on its release by the end of the month, I'll just edit a flat the best I can, and make my own psd.
 
@nascarfan1400 I'll try to get my livery done soon, sorry it's taken so terribly long.
Don't worry about it. No problems whatsoever. I'd like to get the schemes in by the end of the month, but I can be lenient, because id rather wait a day or two for you to finish than have a half made car. Everything's all good.

@nascarfan1400 I'll get everything finalized and get a zipped folder to you asap :)
Gotcha girlie. :)
 
>Be me
>Attempt making pit box in paint.net
>Get mega confused
>Fiddle with everything
>Give up
>Close paint.net
 
I don't get why Pit Boxes are even a thing, for every 5 good ones, there will be 5 more who either don't submit a pit crew or do a bad job on it. May as well just turn them off (The reason I have them on for my series is that they all have one design where the color and number changes, and that's it
 
I don't get why Pit Boxes are even a thing, for every 5 good ones, there will be 5 more who either don't submit a pit crew or do a bad job on it. May as well just turn them off (The reason I have them on for my series is that they all have one design where the color and number changes, and that's it

I suppose with the jump in quality of the cars (which after the dolan-type paint jobs we got last season, is a huge improvement), nas probably was hoping for pit boxes to match. Then again, people last year weren't even aware of a pit box template.
 
I suppose with the jump in quality of the cars (which after the dolan-type paint jobs we got last season, is a huge improvement), nas probably was hoping for pit boxes to match. Then again, people last year weren't even aware of a pit box template.
Exactly, the most I plan to do with my pit crew is get a Jeff Gordon one that someone else has already made
 
Pit boxes will be used and I can make simple ones for people who dont submit. It takes away realism with a lack of pit boxes.
 
Well I would say I do my whole team's pitboxes, but I don't quite know that Hot wheels scheme quite like @Gerarghini does.
 
Pit boxes will be used and I can make simple ones for people who dont submit. It takes away realism with a lack of pit boxes.
I'm still confused, is this meant to take place in an alternate reality without NASCAR, take place in this reality and be a series below NASCAR, or any other possibility that I didn't list?
 
I'm still confused, is this meant to take place in an alternate reality without NASCAR, take place in this reality and be a series below NASCAR, or any other possibility that I didn't list?

This is a second-hand series that uses NASCAR cars without any affiliation to it and by so, co-exist with NASCAR being a total different series.
 
This is a second-hand series that uses NASCAR cars without any affiliation to it and by so, co-exist with NASCAR being a total different series.

So its kinda like ARCA then?
 
Back