[RACE] NR2003: GTPlanet Fantasy Series - Season 2 - Checkered Flag

  • Thread starter Thread starter nascarfan1400
  • 4,582 comments
  • 246,834 views
So if this takes place in this world, why do drivers use usernames like it's a video game?
 
So if this takes place in this world, why do drivers use usernames like it's a video game?
Because it's a Dictatorship and Nas is our ruler. :p
 
Because it's a Dictatorship and Nas is our ruler. :p
I could understand if we didn't use the numbers in our usernames and it was like WWE, but because there's numbers it throws it all off :lol:
 
Michelin is correct. GTPFS Shoots for realism, but Im aware there are unrealistic aspects such as fantasy tracks and whatnot.

As for usernames, there are no plans to stop using them. They are easy to identify the drivers with, (I watched some of the GTR2 S2 and couldn't tell who anyone was aside from car schemes.), and I know several people are uncomfortable putting their name out in the open, and Aliases get confusing, plus people try to use deceased drivers, current drivers, ect. If given the option I will always prefer usernames over real ones, especially for an offline series.
 
Michelin is correct. GTPFS Shoots for realism, but Im aware there are unrealistic aspects such as fantasy tracks and whatnot.

As for usernames, there are no plans to stop using them. They are easy to identify the drivers with, (I watched some of the GTR2 S2 and couldn't tell who anyone was aside from car schemes.), and I know several people are uncomfortable putting their name out in the open, and Aliases get confusing, plus people try to use deceased drivers, current drivers, ect. If given the option I will always prefer usernames over real ones, especially for an offline series.
I think I'm one of the few on the internet who's somewhat willing to put their name out. I try to keep it to the last name, but still...

EDIT: Oh, along with GTPFS 'Silly Season' duties, I've just thought of something else that may work due to the stability of the series structure. Would anyone object to me recording everyone's career stats, starting from last season?

I figure if I'm gonna go 'Stat-Man', I'mma go full on with it.
 
Last edited:
EDIT: Oh, along with GTPFS 'Silly Season' duties, I've just thought of something else that may work due to the stability of the series structure. Would anyone object to me recording everyone's career stats, starting from last season?

I figure if I'm gonna go 'Stat-Man', I'mma go full on with it.

I won't object, it is not that much of a big deal for someone to keep track of my racing record for comparison. If you want to, go right ahead, I say. Might as well be accurate, if you're going Stat-Man on the career stats...
 
EDIT: Oh, along with GTPFS 'Silly Season' duties, I've just thought of something else that may work due to the stability of the series structure. Would anyone object to me recording everyone's career stats, starting from last season?

I figure if I'm gonna go 'Stat-Man', I'mma go full on with it.

You should totally do that, so people have a basis for bragging rights. :lol:

 
N
I think I'm one of the few on the internet who's somewhat willing to put their name out. I try to keep it to the last name, but still...

EDIT: Oh, along with GTPFS 'Silly Season' duties, I've just thought of something else that may work due to the stability of the series structure. Would anyone object to me recording everyone's career stats, starting from last season?

I figure if I'm gonna go 'Stat-Man', I'mma go full on with it.
Go for it!
 
I won't object, it is not that much of a big deal for someone to keep track of my racing record for comparison. If you want to, go right ahead, I say. Might as well be accurate, if you're going Stat-Man on the career stats...
You should totally do that, so people have a basis for bragging rights. :lol:
Go for it!
Karo! I'll be trying to make it as full a record as I can...AFTER the Silly Season stuff finishes.
 
I think I'm one of the few on the internet who's somewhat willing to put their name out. I try to keep it to the last name, but still...

EDIT: Oh, along with GTPFS 'Silly Season' duties, I've just thought of something else that may work due to the stability of the series structure. Would anyone object to me recording everyone's career stats, starting from last season?

I figure if I'm gonna go 'Stat-Man', I'mma go full on with it.

I don't really care about giving my name out :lol: Hence why my last name is my username.

You want help with that? I'm certainly up for it.
 
I think I'm one of the few on the internet who's somewhat willing to put their name out. I try to keep it to the last name, but still...

I don't even mind myself putting my first and last name out there. Its not like its my credit card or account information.
 
Given this group is one of a very, very select few I can trust, I wouldn't mind putting my name out either.
 
Everyone knows my name, so it isn't a big deal to me.
 
RTi Team NZ Announcement​
Auckland, NZ- At the RTi workshops today, the remaining 3 liveries were revealed for the #67 car along with small tweaks to the primary livery for the season. "We are a fan of going the simple route for our liveries as additional design elements cost money that can be saved for other more important aspects of racing," said team principle Amelia Neild. Driver Jamie Neild added "It could be a totally blank car with no sponsors but as long as I'm out there driving, I really don't care"

The livery for the remaining tests and the Budweiser Shootout:

upload_2015-9-24_12-51-0.png

The Primary Livery for the season:


upload_2015-9-24_12-49-42.png

The Secondary Livery:

upload_2015-9-24_12-53-0.png

The livery for Motegi:

upload_2015-9-24_12-54-36.png

And the unchanged livery for Surfer's Paradise:

upload_2015-9-24_12-56-2.png

@nascarfan1400 the Liveries and warwagon .zip file is for you. Has everything as a .tga

​
 

Attachments


KO folks. Working on the 'Silly Season' getting the facts down. I know that Team Autobacs America now runs Hondas, and that at some point amaterasu named her team which I'll have to find, but what about the rest of the info?
 
KO folks. Working on the 'Silly Season' getting the facts down. I know that Team Autobacs America now runs Hondas, and that at some point amaterasu named her team which I'll have to find, but what about the rest of the info?
Jahgee's seat may or may not be removed.

What other info?
 
Jahgee's seat may or may not be removed.

What other info?
Once it's been decided I'll work with the #24.

That aside team names, corrections, and any recent car changes are what I'm looking for.

For instance, @BayneHamlin1121 your team's been stated at least four different ways, how do you want it written?
 
That aside team names, corrections, and any recent car changes are what I'm looking for.

Team Name: RTi Team NZ not Independent

Correction: I'm from NZL not USA
 
Chevrolet World Racing

AudiMan2011 - SCT
GTRacer22 - USA
samurai8juice - USA
 
Back