Race Of Champions - Round 6

• Thread starter Jack
  • 96 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: ok so im going to sleep now, so at 10am i will meet you guys in the gtp chat rooms ok

i was thinking we would race this morning. last night around 00:00 Madforce wrote me, come in the chat, MAY and he was online. that was just to late for me, i was also a little bit
dorstig6wi.gif

if Tizzla was online, i don´t know?

Tizzla was online at the schedule we plan...

you must to be really
dorstig6wi.gif
because you didnt care about us waiting for you on the chat.. we PMd you.. you're online navigating on the forum and you dont even show to talk.. childish 👎

Last edited:
the chat didn´t work at my PC. get errors because of Java, but i have the newest version etc. :indiff:

but i answer Madforce direcly that i can´t race anymore, and if you guys are all ready to race and only waiting for me, so please feel free to race whithout me. ;)

and yes, i drunke some beers, :D but like i said, i was thinking we would race this morning. and yes, i was standup this morning only for this race around ~ 8:00. :)

you should speeeeaak.. we dont guess that things... we said everyone in the chat to do the race bla bla.. but you said nothing you ignored it.. was clear for 3 of us that the race was yesterday because we were there to race.. but if that wasnt clear for you.. you didnt said yes neither no ignoring.. and you know some people need to plan the life time sometimes to get all things done rightly...

anyway.. now, forget about it.. Jack was a gentleman trying to solve "our" problems and he will come with something i think...

you didnt said yes neither no ignoring.. and you know some people need to plan the life time sometimes to get all things done rightly...

you are right, because of that i drunk my beer as usual. around 20 min after i got Madforce PM i went to bed to be fit in the morning. ;)

anyway.. now, forget about it.. Jack was a gentleman trying to solve "our" problems and he will come with something i think...

sorry, was not intentionally. :indiff:

:cheers:

Would it be possible for one or all of you guys to record the race, I would love to watch your replay? Please.

Hi guys.

Whats happening, i know event03 is on, but I'm still watching for the outcome of this great event.

Still be planned behind the scenes. With people way and some having exams, I may be a while before we actually get to race. But it will come to a conclusion and some intense battles.

Cant wait for the races :)

Ok, I think some form of penalty needs to be handed out here since there haven't been any updates and the finals haven't occurred. Since the guy who beat me is still in it, I'd like to recommend that the final event be marked a complete DQ and that I be named the Winner of the Race of Champions? Anyone second the motion? Anyone, anyone? Hmmmmmm.....

Ok, I think some form of penalty needs to be handed out here since there haven't been any updates and the finals haven't occurred. Since the guy who beat me is still in it, I'd like to recommend that the final event be marked a complete DQ and that I be named the Winner of the Race of Champions? Anyone second the motion? Anyone, anyone? Hmmmmmm.....

I'll second that, but I think jack may have something to say about that along the lines of three words.

The first may be something like, Kiss
second may well be, My
I'll leave the third up to you, but I'm thinking it maybe ---

Phillip.:lol:

I'll second that, but I think jack may have something to say about that along the lines of three words.

The first may be something like, Kiss
second may well be, My
I'll leave the third up to you, but I'm thinking it maybe ---

Phillip.:lol:

:lol: :lol:

I think something must be done:tup:!

Actually there is something being done ;) With the dates I recieved from people no racing could be done with not all the participants being free to race on the same day. Lately Ive been very busy with normal life so I havent been able to keep everybody update.

The racers will recieve a PM today.

yes i got a pm. next week is nearly inpossible for me to race, or it will be to early for Tizzla. :indiff:

first chance can be saturday night. then we can try it between 10:00 - 01:00 AM (GMT +1 ?).

or at sunday, it can be also early for me, doesn´t matter. and then i have 2 weeks holiday, :sly: it´s meaning i can race at any time. 👍

im in hollydays also... after the next weekend... but i can race sunday morning.. if you guys want it 👍

or how about Jack devids Round 6 into 1vs 1 and 1vs 1 rounds.

Like Rude vs Meagainstyou since they both live in Europe its easier for them, and then in the end you can pair the last 2 remaining drivers.

I think it will be easier with the timings like that.

Chris

or how about Jack devids Round 6 into 1vs 1 and 1vs 1 rounds.

Like Rudi vs Meagainstyou since they both live in Europe its easier for them, and then in the end you can pair the last 2 remaining drivers.

I think it will be easier with the timings like that.

Chris

sorry to say this, but i am living in europe, too :D
sunday morning is okay too.

But i cant waste 2 hours like last time, i have a big 3hour math II test on tuesday :sly:

sorry to say this, but i am living in europe, too :D
sunday morning is okay too.

But i cant waste 2 hours like last time, i have a big 3hour math II test on tuesday :sly:

hmmm well i guess im just gonna walk out of the room now with a slight smile on my face...

Chris :) *leaving the room*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back