Race Of Champions - Round 6

• Thread starter Jack
  • 96 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh?!? :confused:

so we are now only 3 europen drivers? so we can race also relaxed later at Sunday, after luch for example?

oh no, not later :D

it will become warmer and warmer :D

i think 10-11 o´clock in the morning is cool.

11, no problem for me (german time).

MAY?

Sunday/11h30 german/10h30 portugal .. because i have a race with Madison for GTP Event 3 before ok!? :P anyway ill be at the chat room all morning.. we will see (maybe we can race at 11h) 👍

one question.. the events changed... where it will be? jack?

good question! :lol:

Jack @ PM
Evening guys,

Sorry for the delay but my personal life has had to take over latley and I havent had time to read through many PM's, let alone start organising a race. I take responsiblitiy for the delay to this semi final.

The next round with be at 700PP Suzuka and will be in Ferrari F430's .

The settings are:

Tyres: R1 R1
Power: +3
Weight: 86%

This will take you to 700PP. As normal NO TUNING ALLOWED.

Unfortanatly Im not holiday from 8am Saturday and only around tonight. Im back next weekend. Hopefully no problems will occur and with any luck you might have completed the race.

The race will be a 4 way battle again. If this cant be planned by the time I get back then head to head races will occur.

Regards Jack

11:30 is also fine for me. 👍

but i told before, i have still a Java problem. :ill:

sorry guys but i cant make it tomorrow morning or afternoon.. im going too see WTCC on Porto... can we race at night?

i don´t like to race late in the evening. till 22:00 it´s ok for me.
we can try it also tomorrow, which time ever, if its not to late.

i´m a little bit confused now. Tizzla is back and will do the race with us?
so i think he can´t race at 10:00?? :confused:

how its going to be then ? you cant race at night.. he cant race at morning... this is funny :lol:

Well we need a compromise, im more than happy to stay up late at night.

But if its only going to work with you guys at night then i can race at 9-10am or later.

So any night that suits you guys will be fine as im on holiday

Finally back off holiday and have been catching up with everything. I can now pay full attention to this now as I have free time.

The 4 way race is proving too hard to sort out between you all and a time and date cant be sorted it seems.

As I said in the PM, if nothing was sorted by when I was back the battle will be split and it will go back to the head to head, normal ROC format.

The pairings will be:

GTRP_RudiRaser vs GTRP_Madforce
PureGT_May vs GTP_TIZZLA

okay, so do we have a deadline for the race?

cause i am very busy the next 9 days and would like to race after i have finished my 4 exams for july :)

You have until 23:59 PM 19th July. PM me if any problems occur.

Jack

Sorry MAY i completely forgot about last night.

Will have to re schedule, cant do tonight but maybe tomorrow night 👍

Sorry MAY i completely forgot about last night.

Will have to re schedule, cant do tonight but maybe tomorrow night 👍

hum im not sure i can make it... but be around the chat.. maybe i can.. otherwise we'll change.. you wake up earlier and i'll play at night :D

me against TiZzla
winner: me

i was expecting a close race.. and it was until lap 4.. :(

TiZzla on the pole... 30 secds and i got him before the 1st corner... i was always in front with TiZzla losing a bit each lap.. then i had a good margin to pit and keep the lead at the end of lap 3. i made my pit and came in front with him close on me.. then i think he lost it and i was with about 5 secds ahead... i was pushing and i saw him on the map getting far lap over lap (i think he crashed more than once) then i was lapping him.. and i it seamed that he wanted to still race close with 1 lap behind... i was with him on that to have some fun but he lost it at spoon at lap 7 and that was it he gave up... he went off on the chat where we met to race... i PMd him on PS3 and here in GTP to know if there's something wrong or so and to re-race if he wanted, cause i know that wasnt his best.. but as i got nothing.. 🤬

thats bad losing 👎 to be honest the worst race i've ever had on ROC :ill:

me against TiZzla
winner: me

i was expecting a close race.. and it was until lap 4.. :(

TiZzla on the pole... 30 secds and i got him before the 1st corner... i was always in front with TiZzla losing a bit each lap.. then i had a good margin to pit and keep the lead at the end of lap 3. i made my pit and came in front with him close on me.. then i think he lost it and i was with about 5 secds ahead... i was pushing and i saw him on the map getting far lap over lap (i think he crashed more than once) then i was lapping him.. and i it seamed that he wanted to still race close with 1 lap behind... i was with him on that to have some fun but he lost it at spoon at lap 7 and that was it he gave up... he went off on the chat where we met to race... i PMd him on PS3 and here in GTP to know if there's something wrong or so and to re-race if he wanted, cause i know that wasnt his best.. but as i got nothing.. 🤬

thats bad losing 👎 to be honest the worst race i've ever had on ROC :ill:

:lol: Congrats on the win bro:D! It seems he got nervous :lol: . Its tipical of him i have to say, he was and still is a bad loser ! well done MAY:)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back