Race Photo's

• Thread starter TexasJDC
  • 568 comments
Created a new ARL livery on the Alpha Romeo 4C GT4

8368269756370813456_0.jpg
8368269762276394520_0.jpg
8511821993954279960_0.jpg
8511822002678433304_0.jpg

Haha well of course. I put hard work and a lot of beers into that livery.

Thanks for the awesome photos as usual!

At least I'm good for something, right? The shot of your car turned out darker than if showed on TV. I'm not sure why they do that.
GT Sport runs on HDR, which makes the picture look much brighter on TV due to its wider range of contrast. But it doesn't save screenshots in HDR. Hence when the photo is exported, it looks darker than expected.

That's where post-processing comes into play to restore or even enhance pictures.

Either way, great photos for the race!

GT Sport runs on HDR, which makes the picture look much brighter on TV due to its wider range of contrast. But it doesn't save screenshots in HDR. Hence when the photo is exported, it looks darker than expected.

That's where post-processing comes into play to restore or even enhance pictures.

Either way, great photos for the race!

You can also just turn HDR off.

You can also just turn HDR off.
Yep, but I keep mine enabled since it makes the colors much brighter and vibrant on my living room TV.

I prefer to post-process photos on my computer using various software, since I could have bigger control over the stock or in-game filters.

Yep, but I keep mine enabled since it makes the colors much brighter and vibrant on my living room TV.

I prefer to post-process photos on my computer using various software, since I could have bigger control over the stock or in-game filters.

It was more of a suggestion for people who aren't able to post process after the game captures. Also, HDR can be turned off in the game. You don't have to disable it on the TV. lol :)

It was more of a suggestion for people who aren't able to post process after the game captures. Also, HDR can be turned off in the game. You don't have to disable it on the TV. lol :)
Yes I understand. Didn't know about that in-game, another new hidden tip learnt! :cheers:

Back