RACE Sharpie Fantasy Series - Thanks for participating, see you next season

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jahgee
  • 1,522 comments
  • 59,278 views
@Jahgee1124 Sorry to bother you, but what is my current rating? I know 2200 is the maximum.
 
Hey @Jahgee1124 can I fill out the form just to see what my rating would be for a different driver?
 
WkY5dTG.png

john-lackey.gif
 
@Jahgee1124

I got it working and runs just fine on my puter :D I even got my controller working just got to figure out the whole game :eek:
But I am a bit lost about all the mods.
Thanks for your help 👍
 
Guess it's time for this again;

RCA_Indian_Head_test_pattern.JPG
 
Recording another test race (At Talladega this time), so far no ones led more than one lap in a row. I've focused on the leader of the previous lap for the lap, some fall all the way back to 15th
 
I still cant get any PBR cars to work... The layers dont work at all
 
I still cant get any PBR cars to work... The layers dont work at all
What ones are you trying. You have to get DMR bases, not SRD bases as it is a different mod
 
I meant in ggeneral, most recently, Angels.
Ah, I see. You have the PSD plugin for Paint.NET, right?

Also, 40 minutes left for the video to compress, then probably another 2 hours for uploading
 
Back