RACE Sharpie Fantasy Series - Thanks for participating, see you next season

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jahgee
  • 1,522 comments
  • 59,279 views
I'm going to be uploading a video showing what to expect from race videos, it'll probably be all done tomorrow :lol:
 
Can someone who can paint my pit crew,& car PM me please?
 
Did a test race, full 54 minute video was 250GB, I've got to chop it up, compress it, put it back together and upload it, which I will start tomorrow once I get back

EDIT: Don't need to chop it up, but compression will take forever. It should end up being around the size of an uncompressed 1 lap video
 
Last edited:
Where I can find my Ford template in BullRing Motorsports?
 
I've found a video compressor, makes a 1 GB video into a 9 MB, makes this so much faster, now I can do full HD videos :D


Great news indeed, great to hear that you managed to get the lap video thing sorted. :)👍 Two quick questions: Are you uploading the videos with the windowed replay or are actually uploading them in fullscreen without the game's HUD? Also, what was the track used in the secomd video?
 
I've found a video compressor, makes a 1 GB video into a 9 MB, makes this so much faster, now I can do full HD videos :D

Track please??

Also- perhaps the numbers should be easier to read?
 
Where I can find my Ford template in BullRing Motorsports?
You can't, this isn't a Bullring mod, I'll post a zip with all the templates for everyone later today
Great news indeed, great to hear that you managed to get the lap video thing sorted. :)👍 Two quick questions: Are you uploading the videos with the windowed replay or are actually uploading them in fullscreen without the game's HUD? Also, what was the track used in the secomd video?
This was a test, I kinda like the hud as it gives a full standings look, but if I go hudless I can show the top 10 without names, just numbers, which you will see in the last 10 laps of the Bristol video if I can find a AVI video clipper :grumpy:. The track used was 1952 Monza Night
Track please??

Also- perhaps the numbers should be easier to read?
Sent you the link and name of it in the Stewards conversation.

Perhaps, as I said earlier I did try a different format with the last 10 laps of the Bristol video (It won't follow just one person like it did, I just thought that was cool)
Give me number 5
Will do
 
Scrapping the Bristol test race, I couldn't get the AVI file to condense, and besides it wasn't that great to watch. raven214 won the race by 10 seconds, passing Tired iron halfway through who started on the pole but made an unplanned pit stop and fell 2 positions back. I'll run a race at Monza to make up for it
 
Last edited:
I won't be able to since I still haven't got NR2003 to work for me.
All you need to paint a car/pit box is a photo editing program that opens PSD files
 
I'll be painting my own cars and pit crew.
 
I don't have one......

If you lack the money to buy Photoshop, GIMP is your best friend. You can download that for free on their site, and it works similarly to Photoshop.
 
@Jahgee1124 When I download the template and when I convert to JPEG, the template has squares... Why would have squares in the template?

I'll start to design my own.
 
@Jahgee1124 When I download the template and when I convert to JPEG, the template has squares... Why would have squares in the template?

I'll start to design my own.
Almost all the templates have them, just ignore it
 
Almost all the templates have them, just ignore it
OK. I'm currently working in that.

I'm making an livery, inspired by Shelby GT350.
1965-shelby-gt350r-sells-for-1-million-photo-gallery_3.jpg
 
Back