RACE Sharpie Fantasy Series - Thanks for participating, see you next season

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jahgee
  • 1,522 comments
  • 59,274 views
I know, I just copied and pasted the list of people from the OP
👍

So, when are you planning to start the Round 1? I'm really sorry about not going to this thread very much, lost the alerts. :irked:
 
👍

So, when are you planning to start the Round 1? I'm really sorry about not going to this thread very much, lost the alerts. :irked:
Well I got a new laptop (Same as @nascarfan1400's), but as of now the game doesn't work on it, I'm hoping with @nascarfan1400's help I can get it to work and start the first round Wednesday (I'm going to be out of town Monday & Tuesday)
 
Well I got a new laptop (Same as @nascarfan1400's), but as of now the game doesn't work on it, I'm hoping with @nascarfan1400's help I can get it to work and start the first round Wednesday (I'm going to be out of town Monday & Tuesday)
Just take your time jahgee. Start when you're ready and when you can, of course! 👍
 
Good idea to ask feedback from us before deciding on things, that shows you do want to know our opinion on the matter first and foremost. Great job. 👍

Oh, and I already voted.
 
Good idea to ask feedback from us before deciding on things, that shows you do want to know our opinion on the matter first and foremost. Great job. 👍

Oh, and I already voted.
I want all of the participants opinions on things like this, and then I will do my best to accommodate to the opinion shared by the most people
 
So far it's 80% leaning towards the single color war wagons, I'll probably check the results tomorrow and those will be the official results
 
http://strawpoll.me/3657989
@BRRT_Angel, @The Bman, @CodDemon101, @Tired iron, @DCybertron, @swiftsmith, @tbwhhs, @PatrisS136, @Niku Driver HC, @rcb929, @DurWinning, @raven214, @BKGlover, @Harsk100, @quietgirl, @Doodle, @Michelin, @Grandea GTR, @nascarfan1400
Please vote in this, I need your opinion on how I should handle the things behind the pit wall on pitroad (The boxes that have sponsors on them in real life NASCAR)
Voted in "Allow you to paint your own colour".
 
If 3 more people vote for Enable them and make them the color that you chose for your car, then it will have the majority already and the poll will close
 
Please vote in this, I need your opinion on how I should handle the things behind the pit wall on pitroad (The boxes that have sponsors on them in real life NASCAR)
Noted and voted.
 
@BRRT_Angel, @The Bman, @CodDemon101, @Tired iron, @DCybertron, @swiftsmith, @tbwhhs, @PatrisS136, @Niku Driver HC, @rcb929, @DurWinning, @raven214, @BKGlover, @Harsk100, @quietgirl, @Doodle, @Michelin, @Grandea GTR, @nascarfan1400
Some updates
  • Did the random draw, and Talladega submitted by @Niku Driver HC @rcb929 won as the replacement track
  • I'm going to move the whole "Paint whatever you want" thing to Piggz Stadium, I'll include pit crews as open editable things, templates will go up in the OP soon. I won't be painting anyone elses scheme but my own. There is no restriction on what your scheme/pit crew looks like, but if you plan on having the series logo in the contigs or on the chest like it is on the regular schemes, I will put it there for you. If you don't submit a scheme/pit crew, I will just use the scheme/pit crew that had been used in the 10 previous rounds at that point.
  • @nascarfan1400 is helping me fix why the FPS is so low, after that gets fixed I'll start Round 1
 
Last edited:
@BRRT_Angel, @The Bman, @CodDemon101, @Tired iron, @DCybertron, @swiftsmith, @tbwhhs, @PatrisS136, @Niku Driver HC, @rcb929, @DurWinning, @raven214, @BKGlover, @Harsk100, @quietgirl, @Doodle, @Michelin, @Grandea GTR, @nascarfan1400
Some updates
  • Did the random draw, and Talladega submitted by @Niku Driver HC won as the replacement track
  • I'm going to move the whole "Paint whatever you want" thing to Piggz Stadium, I'll include pit crews as open editable things, templates will go up in the OP soon. I won't be painting anyone elses scheme but my own. There is no restriction on what your scheme/pit crew looks like, but if you plan on having the series logo in the contigs or on the chest like it is on the regular schemes, I will put it there for you. If you don't submit a scheme/pit crew, I will just use the scheme/pit crew that had been used in the 10 previous rounds at that point.
  • @nascarfan1400 is helping me fix why the FPS is so low, after that gets fixed I'll start Round 1

Wait just a darn minute, I didn't submit Talladega! :odd: That's not my chosen track...
 
@rcb929 Congratulations for having the most voted track for replacement, buddy! :cheers:
 
U8hAQI9.jpg
 
Where's the #96 pit lane?
Don't know, I just loaded the first track that was an option and took a screenshot after qualifying, all the pits look the same, except for the color and number
 
If anyone wants to paint the pace car, now's your chance. Here's a download link for the template for it. I can't help you guys, I've never used the template before. Anyone who submits one will be accepted and added to the rotation.
@BRRT_Angel, @The Bman, @CodDemon101, @Tired iron, @DCybertron, @swiftsmith, @tbwhhs, @PatrisS136, @Niku Driver HC, @rcb929, @DurWinning, @raven214, @BKGlover, @Harsk100, @quietgirl, @Doodle, @Michelin, @Grandea GTR, @nascarfan1400
The hotlink gives quite the message.
 
Back